Chapter XXXIX: Fearless

Magsimula sa umpisa

“What word? B*tch?”

“Yeah that” I grumbled

“But I can’t help it sine she’s the b*tchiest b*tch in the world!”

“Elina! Stop it!”

She pouted more, knowing I’m already mad, “Okay. But she’s still a b*tch”

“Elina!”

She giggled at my expression. Not new there. “That’s the last. You’re just too funny to watch”

Again… not new there. Thankfully, I got used to her and her teasing.

“Whatever” I responded lamely

She sat upright, obviously still in the mood of questioning and talking. “So…” She dragged, “Liam”

It’s quite funny that when I hear Liam’s name, it’s not anger I’m feeling. It’s more of pity for him, for loving a person that is impossible to love him back, and thinking about it, we’re almost have the same situation with me in love my gay best friend.

Who would have thought, a guy like him would be head over heels to someone.

But then again, everyone is given a chance to love and be love back. It doesn’t matter what age or race or social status or intellectual level or even… gender preference. Everyone may feel it and when it knocks you down, you’d be amaze of what you can do for love.

That’s why after analyzing things comprehensively, I’ve realized that it’s hard to feel anger towards Liam and even with Christina. Yes, they’ve done a lot of bad and inappropriate things but they did it out of love.

Like Liam, I just hope Christina would come to her senses and would think that the things she had done were wrong.

I’ve just said that revenge is not a good thing but what I did to Liam… well… let’s just say it’s an exception to the rule. *wink*

I’m still ecstatic whenever I thought about it. Like I said, he deserved it. But with Christina, I have no idea what to do. I can’t knee her where the sun won’t shine since she doesn’t have that or like I always wanted to do to her, which is to tackle her to the ground. I’m not actually that abusive and quite frankly, it’s not right.

“Do you think I can still change him to be a straight guy? Maybe he’ll fall for my charming looks and personality” Elina beamed and I laughed at her sudden remark

“Really El? You’re that desperate to get hot college guys?”

Frowning, she responded, “That hurt Scarlet. Really. That hurt” She feigned crying while placing her hand over her chest, “You never know. Both of us would end having gay boyfriends”

Now that’s a good conversation―What the?! Really Scarlet?

Tsk. Tsk. I think I’m getting too attached with Elina that I’m starting to act and talk like her.

“What are you talking about?” I acted like I didn’t know

She gave me appointed look, “You know what I’m talking about. With Mr. Sexy gay hinting some signs. It’s only a matter of time when I will hear that you two are together”

Hearing her accelerated my heart beat.

It’s still confusing and mostly, frustrating with Raf. I don’t get why Elina said he’s giving signs ‘coz I can’t see signs. Yes, he’s extra caring and sweet and attentive and all other things that make me like a giddy teenager. But I just can’t let myself believe that he likes me.