Chapter XXXVII: The Billion Dollar Question...s?

Sorry lovely people, I should have uploaded this earlier.

Anyhow, anyway... it's here and i'll try uploading the next chapter after three to four days. :D

Please Vote and Comment, I appreciate it so much. Thank you!  Thank you!

***

Question.

As per dictionary’s definition: It is a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get or elicit information in reply or is used to test someone’s knowledge.

As for me, it’s a type of sentence, or maybe sentences, which I want to ask to a sick yet sexy gay who apparently got sick because of my MIA yesterday.

Who would have thought? Raf will do such a thing for me?

He had done sweet things but walking in the pouring rain just to find me is out of the line. It seems impossible like you’re watching teen romance TV series or overboard chick flicks.

Too cliché.

But the giddiness that was about to burst out of me was out of control. My lips wanted to stretch into a wide cheeky grin and if Raf was not sick, I would have lunged at him and peppered him with kisses all over his face and maybe, if luck is on my side, I also get to kiss his oh so delicious chest and abs.

Yummy!

You can all call me pervert, I don’t care since I think I am one. Haha!

Anyways, enough with my unreachable desires and daydreams. Before I get to ask questions on Raf, his condition would be set first which is to answer his question which is…

I have no idea what it is.

“I’ll answer your question when you answer mine” Raf’s words lingered inside my head as I stared at him looking composed but his eyes says otherwise. His definitely nervous and what’s confusing me is why is he nervous? It’s not like it’s a crime for him to get caught up in the rain just to find me.

Eeeep! I feel all giddy just saying it. Raf drenched in the rain for me?

Eeeeeep!

Okay, I’ll stop.

One more… Eeeeeeeeeeeep!

Okay, that’s the last… I think?

“What’s your answer?” Raf’s still croaky voice from too much coughing brought me back to my sane senses. Enough with my giddiness for now.

I looked back at him with scrunched eyebrows, “Uh… What’s the question?”

He cocked an eyebrow before he moved forward to approach me then stopped when he was just a foot infront of me. I started to feel my throat drying and my heart was in speed race once again as I waited for him to speak.

“I just asked it awhile ago” He murmured like he’s afraid to speak

“You did?” My eyebrows knitted more in confusion as he nodded. What’s the question?

He sighed, placing a hand on my chin so I can look straight into his cerulean eyes, “I asked you if why you were looking for Rupert?”

Oh that.

So that was the billion dollar question. And here I thought we would be playing the Millionaire’s game or some game shows for geniuses like him.

His question was really easy to answer but his reaction was what I fear. I hope he doesn’t get mad. But the thing is, why will he get mad?