Chapter XXIV: Not Again

One word: SOOOORRRRRRYYYYY!!

I will not defend myself anymore, so I'll just post this chapter.

It's a bit of a filler chapter 'cause I want connect it with the last one and start for the next one...

Do I make sense here?

The cover on the side was made by @MikeyBear. A massive thank you dear!

Okay, I'm done explaining. READ my ever lovely readers! And please Vote and Comment.

Thank you! :D

***

First thing that registered on my mind was, hmmm... fluffy. My bed is so comfortable I can sleep here for eternity. I’m so tired all day yesterday. My whole body is even aching right now. From the time Liam came and dragged me to prepare for the ball to the ball itself. The ball felt like a dream. Is it a dream?

Ugh. I will never read a freaking book until dawn.

Wait. What happen last night? It’s a bit hazy for me.

Well, I remember going to the ball with Liam then I had a sitting marathon with Elina ‘cause no one asked us to dance since... someone told the guys that we’re gay! Then I had a dance with Rupert then with Liam then with Raf.

Raf! Oh my god! Raf and I danced last night then...

“Whoa! Easy there sleepy head” Elina yelped as I abruptly seated upright from my bed

I held my messy bed hair then looked down and saw that I’m wearing my shirt and PJs. With scrunched eye brows, I looked at Elina who was watching me at my bed side.

“Where am I?”

El giggled at my stupid question, “Did you get drunk last night?” She asked

“No” I said slowly. Did I? “What I mean is why am I here?”

“’Cause this is our room?” She mused

I scowled at her, “I know that. I’m not stupid El”

Once again, she giggled, “But you’re asking stupid questions”

I glared at her but sighed. She’s right, I’m not making any sense.

“I know that” I agreed with sagged shoulders, “But really, how did I got home last night?”

“You crawled through the crowd, jumped at the balcony, swam beneath the pool then rode on a magic carpet which took you here together with Aladdin” She finished in one breath with a serious expression but I know she’s trying to hide her laughter.

“One day Elina, I promise you, you’ll wake up on your hospital bed from a coma because of head injury” I menaced

That’s when she burst out laughing, totally not fazed by my threat. This girl is a pain in my a$s!

“You are so funny room mate” She said in between her laughter

“I’m trying to scare you not make you laugh!” I snarled

Chill Scarlet. I won’t be surprised if I’ll get sick because of too much stress just because of my room mate!

“Still grumpy huh? I thought you had a good night sleep since you were swept away by your beloved Prince Charming” She spoke delightfully with a hint of sparkle in her eyes

“What are you talking about?”

“It’s for me to know and for you to find out” She mocked then turned her back walking towards the bathroom