Chapter XXXVI: Sickly Sexy

Start from the beginning

Breathe Scarlet. Just Breathe.

But I can't breathe properly when… Oh my god!

Now I can say I'm a normal girl with normal desires and dreams. Oh my god! I didn't just said that!

I know I'm doing my delaying thing again but I can't help it. I can't processed what I'm seeing. I think I'm dreaming or something. Is this true? My birthday isn’t until two weeks.

Standing proud and boy it’s getting hot in here… focus Scarlet! Right, right...

Standing at the center of the living room is obviously Raf…

Raf in all his naked glory!

Okay, he's not really naked… I should repeat that. Raf in all his shirtless glory! But he's almost naked since he's only wearing his boxers.

Can you believe it? Raf… my bestfriend who’s gay… scratch that. My ex-bestfriend who’s gay is only wearing a freaking boxers!

But what’s really giving me the tingles and the so much hotness I’m feeling was the thing he said to me, like centuries ago. So he’s really telling the truth back then and I should’ve asked him when we were still bestfriends to show me… that abs.

Raf has abs.

Fine, fine abs. Abs that made him sexier. Abs that makes him look manly. Not the abs of guys that are so big and muscly, that it’s more of creepy and scary. Let’s not forget his chest. His well chiselled chest. And also his fine-toned muscles on his torso and arms.

I will admit it. He’s so sexy and yummy, you just want to lick every inch of his skin.

Birthday present wrapped and opened in advance. Hmm-mmm.

I sounded pervert! Oh god!

I should stop looking, more like ogling, at his sexy body but my eyes have a mind on its own and I have no will of averting my gaze from that sexy, lickable chest and abs.

“Scarlet?” Raf repeated but now sounded in a questioning tone. That made me come back to my innocent senses. I pulled my gaze away from his body in a flash. My cheeks were flaming but not because of his hotness that’s emanating around the room, it was more of because of my utter humiliation.

If he saw my whole stupidity of checking him out, he didn’t show his amusement which I’m thankful for.

“I-i… I’m…” I mumbled breathlessly, looking anywhere but him. I’m so stupid! I shouldn’t have come over here. “I-i gotta go” I stuttered with only thought in mind, escape before I humiliate myself more. I turn and started to walk but Raf was faster. He held me by my arm and a gasped uncontrollably escaped from my lips.

No, it wasn’t because of my complete awareness that his shirtless nor his presence near me nor his touch that sends shivers down my spine.

I look at him with widened eyes, I know weary and concern was written all over my face. He mirrored my expression but then began to look anxious as he removed his grip on me and stepped backwards from my personal space.

I moved closer, looking intently at his face, then spoke in a worried voice… “You’re hot”

Silence. A deafening silence.

Suddenly, his eyebrow rose. An unreadable expression painted on his handsome face.

What? What did I do? I just said… oh my god! That came out wrong!

Blinking stupidly, I began feeling panicky, cheeks burning intensely. “I-I mean… your body is hot” I spoke fast

To my bewilderment, Raf’s eyebrows rose higher and now his eyes widen like he didn’t believe what I just said. What now? I just said… Oh my freaking god!!! That came out worse! Oh c’mon!