Chapter 96 - Sacrifices must be made

So, I really enjoy writing murder mystery, so I've been thinking... after this book is wrapped up, I'm going to write another MCYT murder mystery-esc book that won't be such a copy of Mango Kiwi's magnificent work. What do you all think?
______________

The claws never quite got to them, though. Bodil wrenched his hands from theirs and grabbed the two claws as he was pulled away, "GET OUT OF HERE! GET FAR FAR AWA-!" the wall slid back into place.

"No.." Brice said, and someone grabbed his arm. "Come on! Didn't you hear him?!" Seto said, pulling Brice and Kim to their feet. As they hurried frantically back away from the wall, another monitor flickered on.

"We're dead! We're all DEAD!" Brice cried, staring at Bodil, who was sitting in another chair, his hands tied to it behind his back, in another gray room on the third monitor.

"I refuse to believe it!" Sqaishey declared, shoving the door open with a wing. She stopped.

"Ohoho! I've learned my lesson about letting you all run amock. It makes it rather difficult to show you things.." the speakers chimed as Sqaishey stared at the wall right beyond the doorway. "Wh-what?! But we came in through here!" "Incredible, right? I've really outdone myself." The speakers informed smugly, "Now, about these three..." Steve trailed off. A dagger flew into sight of the first monitor and found home in Baki's arm. Brice covered his ears and slammed shut his eyes, even though he knew the videos had no sound. "Stop it! Let them go! Let them all go!" Sqaishey demanded. "Nah."