Chapter 8

"He couldn't have written the notes! He was murdered by the person who writes them!" Sky exclaimed. "Not necessarily," Jason replied, "What if he wrote them, then got one to Stampy.
Stampy didn't come, so he gave one to someone else. They came. Ross tried to kill them, Got killed himself. I say let's reevaluate the evidence." Jason finished. Lewis summed up the evidence that was on the pad without looking, having memorized them through the trial, "The blood smears on the carpet, as if it were dragged..." Lewis started, thinking of the next one. "Wait. Every note says to go to the Kitchen. Where did the bloodstains lead?" Quentin asked. "....To the Kitchen. There was a pool of dried blood and splatters on the wall behind the counter. Presumably the scene of the crime." Pat reported.
"Then there was the Purple cloth, the murder weapon, and the notes." Fear finished impatiently.

Jin thought back to when they found the cloth. It was purple, but how did Fear know that? Jin's expression must have given away his uncertainty, "You caught that aswell, Jin?" Quentin asked.
"It - we never said it was purple. We just said it was a cloth." Jin looked at Fear, who's face had turned pale, as if realizing his mistake. "Fear you've just given yourself away," Sky said, sounding as if he didn't really care who did it. "I - It - But - I - I - I had n-no choice! He was trying to kill me! He just jumped out of the shadows with a knife, dude! It wasn't my fault!" Fear cried desperately. "Alrighty everyone, you can vote now! Just turn on your pads!"

"Righty-O! Fear Raiser killed House_Owner! You guys have some nice detective skills!"