Chapter 65 - Circles

I heard from some of you that that last execution was a bit... brutal. XD I've been watching Mirai Nikki recently... yeeeeaaaaaaahh..... that might be why..........
________________

Jason decided he would be most helpful following the blood trail. Sub had been dragged here. Jason followed it to the dining room and paused. It went this way and that way.... disappearing at some points and jumping to others... what did they do?! Pull dead Sub around in circles? Jason eventually discovered the place of death. The kitchen in the hall opposite the dining room. Of course. Jason looked at the walls of the kitchen.

"Well would you look at that." Mitch said from behind Jason. "Gah! God Mitch, you just about gave me a heart attack!" "Oh. Sorry. I think that might count as a murder.If I did that." Mitch commented. The wall was crafted into some sort of bloody mural. It was sixteen life-sized 'paintings' of everyone. Well, the sixteen people present right after the mansion was 'refilled'. Some of them were faceless, though. The dead people. This included Sub.

Jason studied the picture, a feeling of deja vu washing over him. This art style. He had just seen it. He paused as he realized where he had seen it. Brice's Book.

"Me, Lee, Sub and Brice found a window on the third floor." Mitch said, "When we were looking for that new room. It looks out over dining room..."