Chapter 13

Jin stepped around The body to looked around the small room. Under the desk.... in the vase..... it looked to be some kind of office. An office for a computer..... there was even a fold up microphone! Whoever made this recorded some type of videos.... then again, everyone there did that. And if the person was one of them, that only marked off Lee, who wouldn't have needed a microphone. Besides the mic, he found Nothing else in the drawer except some dust. This hadn't been used in a long time. Then again, who made videos anymore? Jin couldn't remember the last time he had recorded a video, it was like any recollection of it was just... gone. Though he could remember what he used to say, he could remember muffin, but yet though he could remember his intro and how he commentated, he couldn't remember actually recording. Why was that?

Jin paused. Was it possible they messed with their memories somehow? "Hey, uh, guys?" He started, "yeah?" "You find something?" They all answered. "Do you remember ever recording anything?" He asked. "Of course we do! I.. that one time.." Lee answered, trailing off. "I can't remember ever recording anything.... but I know I did! Didn't I...?" Stampy asked, turning to Lee. Lee nodded slowly, "yeah, I remember baking cakes beforehand..." Lee replied. "But that's so important! How can I not remember?!" Sky exclaimed. "I think they took our memories. I don't know how, but I think they did." Jin said. "Then how's I remember Goat?" Barney asked. "And how do I remember making all those Epic Jump Maps?" Bodil added. Questions sprang up from all around the room.

They eventually got back to looking around, but they were distracted. They found a couple things here and there, but nothing too significant. "Ha-ha! Time is up! Come sit in your lovely chairs!" Monoman laughed, appearing out of th ceiling somehow. They all sighed in unison. The Trial was about to start.