Chapter 81 - Reversed Roles

Jinbop. I'm apologizing on my friend's behalf. You know how the SkyArmy kind of turned on you awhile back and gave you a lot of hate? She was one of them. I am so sorry. I had no idea until now, or I would have stopped her. So, so, so sorry I am. I'm so oblivious. I'm an Idiot...

P.S. Did you guys hear about that MASSIVE storm that just went through Sofia? (The capital of Bulgaria) Bodil took a picture, you can't see one foot ahead of him O-O
________________________

"Wh- of course he did!" Hannah exclaimed. "No. He wound up in there; but he wasn't alive. That static? Not accidental. Those arrows? Not accidental. If you look closely," Brice sent the picture he took of Lee's Execution to everyone's tablets, "Around the arrows, you can see torn, black fabric."

"S-so that was Jerome..." Hannah was shocked.

"No," All the pieces were falling together perfectly in Brice's mind as he spoke, "That wasn't Jerome. That was Lee." Brice was double checking the picture himself; there it was. The torn cloth on two of the arrows. "But you just said that-" "Jerome walked in there, yes. But that was Lee we saw dead. That morning when we thought Jerome died? That was Lee. Lee died that day. Not Jerome. It explains everything. For instance. You say Stampy's name was on the name list for Gizzy's mansion? And he wasn't there? Imagine this. The reason Stampy never arrived,"

Brice pointed to the startled cat for emphasis, "Is because the Mastermind couldn't risk him dying there. Not before he could blackmail Lee. What sort of blackmail? I imagine it went a little something like this; The Mastermind tells Lee that if Lee doesn't dress as him and get himself killed, The Mastermind would make sure Stampy didn't survive. And that, if Lee cooperated, Stampy most certainly would survive. Then Lee would have died. Then, later, Jerome killed Sub and admitted to it, leading to an execution, to ensure a confession couldn't be forced out of him. He simply left the execution room, still dressed as Lee, while the real Lee, no longer dressed as Jerome, was set up to look as if he just died. The Mastermind must have been in a hurry to reuse the same arrows." Brice explained as if it were the easiest thing in the world to understand. Jason could tell Brice was out of breath from rambling on for so long, though.

"You're insane, you know that? You really are," Bodil shook his head. "I have to agree. This seems a bit too out there." Jason admitted. Seto and Hannah nodded in agreement. Sqaishey was too busy hugging Stampy to say anything. Finding out one of his friends might have died to ensure the cat's safety must be hard on him. Poor guy. Jason still had a hard time believing this theory. Jerome? A Mastermind? Not only was the theory branched off a few too many 'if''s, but it just made more sense for it to be Lee! It was known by now that Brice fell off the deep end. And this just proves that!