Chapter 24

A/N - Sorry my uploading schedule (which is non-existent...) is so inconsistent, guys. I keep getting sidetracked... mainly because I'm planning on writing a book that I'm going to try to get published. Sorry for what can otherwise only be explained as LAZINESS.... :P I'm so lazy... lol
-----

"So I guess everyone needs to provide an Alibi... this is going to take a while," Quentin remarked. "We'll go In a circle. I guess I'll state my alibi first," Mitch said. "I was eating Dinner, and I'm cleared anyway. I triggered the announcement." Mitch looked pointedly at Lewis, Bodil, and Lee in turn as he spoke. "So you did. At least, this time you did." Bodil said. "What are you talking about? This time? Was there a last time?" Seto asked. "...It's a long story. It's not important." Lewis answered. Of course. Jason almost forgot. That's how Mitch got caught. Jason knew this, of course, because he ran into Mitch himself afterwards. And he was watching the whole thing even before that to try to figure out where they were. But, ultimately, Jason chickened out of rescuing them, and him and Mitch parted ways.

"Moving on! Lee? What's your alibi?" Quentin said. "I was hanging out with Lewis. He was showing me a magic trick." "It's not a magic trick! Putting Mentos in Soda isn't magic! It's science!" Lewis said. "Stampy? Your alibi?" Quentin asked, turning to the Orange cat next to him. "I was trying to bake a cake. I was walking back to my room when the announcement went off. Anyone that ate lunch should have seen me." Stampy said quickly, "I went up to bake after I ate lunch." "Yeah, he was there." Mitch said. "Next up is me. I was talking with Seto and Barney about escape methods." Quentin said. "That's true." Seto chimed. Barney nodded, "Yeahs. That is trues." "And that covers Barney, so Bodil, do you have an alibi?" "Yeah. I was being a creepy stalker and was watching Lewis and Lee to see how to make the soda explode. I think they saw me though... I don't have the best stalker skills." Bodil said cheerfully, holding up a piece of shrapnel from soda bottle. How many Mentos did he use? "You were following us?! Not cool! No, we didn't see you..." Lee exclaimed. "The shrapnel is my proof, then." Bodil said. "Fair enough." Quentin said. They weren't getting anywhere.