Chapter 1

Jin woke with a start. Something wasnt right. The last thing he remembered was a giant hovering aircraft
Lowering from the sky. "Where am I....?" He mumbled as he sat up. This definitely wasn't his room.
....Although it looked like a room he would decorate. Anime posters everywhere, purple walls.
   He got to his feet and something caught his eye. A Tablet of sorts sitting at the desk in the corner of the room. He picked it up and turned it on. A sort of identity card appeared "Name Jinbop. Student number 3. Room 3." He read the information out loud, "Ultimate Programmer. Oh yeah! I remember getting that award! But what's it have to do with this place...?" A message popped up: 'When you wake up, please report to the Main hall' a map appeared with the shortest route to a large room labeled 'Main Hall'.

    He started walking and arrived in a matter of minutes. What he found startled him. 15 other people!
"So there's 16 of us?" A guy with dark brown hair and a black hoodie that Jin recognized asked. Nick! Jin looked at the other people. "Ross! Sky! Barney!" He exclaimed. Sky looked up from being curled up in a ball. What's that about...? Jin wondered. Sky's eyes widened in obvious dismay as he looked from one freind to the other. "Hey Jin!" Ross waved. Jin sat next to him, at the end of the table.
   "What's with Sky?" Jin asked Ross in a whisper. Ross shrugged, "I dunno. A lot of these people are acting really strange." Now that Ross mentioned it, As Jin looked around, He saw various people doing the same thing. A guy with Dark brown hair and red shirt, a guy with A tie....... Wait a minute, "Aphmau!" Jin recognized the girl at the other end of the table. She was shaking her head with wide, terrified eyes.
She looked up, "No, Jin...... Why?" She looked back down at the table.  "I guess so," a Bacca answered Nick. "So Time for introductions!" An Orange cat piped up. "I'll start!" He continued, "I'm Stampylongnose, or Stampy for short, and I'm the ultimate Builder!" A Mudkip spoke next, "I'm Quentin. The ultimate Finder" He had a worried expression on his face. The next to speak was a guy wearing a purple cloak, "I'm Seto, and I'm the ultimate Alchemist(bet ya didn't see that one coming!)."
After that, Barney, A purple Dinosaur, introduced himself, "I am Barney. Has anyone seen a Goat around here?" Jin looked around the room. Barney never went anywhere without that goat. But it was nowhere to be seen. Barney shrugged, "oh wells, I'm the ultimate Goats milker!" He laughed.
   Of course he was the ultimate Goat Milker. Next Ross, the derp-faced Narwhale,  introduced himself,  "I'm Ross, and I'm the ultimate Rossome person. I'm kidding! I could've sworn I had a title, but I can't remember..." Ross trailed off awkwardly. "Ross, did you get a tablet?" Jin asked. "Yeah." "You can check there, boot it up." "Oh yeah! I'm the ultimate farmer!" Ross exclaimed. A guy with black hair sunglasses and a yellow tie fell out of his chair. "Th-the ultimate farmer?" Sky choked out, obviously shocked aswell. "Yeah. What wrong? Your looking at me like I'm some evil villain!" Ross asked. Sky either  ignored him or didnt hear, because he returned to his moping. "Anyways," a Bacca said, "I'm Jerome. I'm the ultimate Axe man." He finished with a weary glance around the room. Jin wondered what could have him so on edge.... then again, a lot of these people were acting strangely. The next to speak was a guy with two purple highlights going horizontally through his hair,  "I'm Fear raiser, the ultimate Storyteller. Kind of a boring title, huh?" He finished. Nick was next, "I'm Nick, and I'm the ultimate aim!" The guy sitting next to Nick stood up (take your best shot at describing Popular MMO'S skin), "I'm Pat, and I'm the ultimate competitor." A guy wearing a spacesuit introduced himself next, "I'm Jason, the ultimate reporter." He said, exchanging glances with Quentin. Nobody else stood up, so Jin did. "I'm Jin, the ultimate programmer." He sat back down. Not all of them had introduced themselves.
    "Um..... guys? We don't know your names, could you tell us?" Nick asked awkwardly. A bear stood up.
"Yeah, sorry. I'm Lee, the ultimate Helper." He quickly sat back down. "Wait a minute! You can talk?!" Stampy exclaimed. "Um... yes?" "How come you never told me?!" "....you never asked!" A guy with light brown hair wearing a red checkered hoodie stood up, "I'm Mitch, the ultimate Archer. Guys we need to talk after we get these introductions out of the way." He sat back down. The guy with the glasses and the tie went next, "I am Bodil, the ultimate Parkourist,  and Mitch is right: we need to talk...." Sky rose shakily to his feet, "I-I'm Sky, the ultimate Singer," The guy with the red shirt and dark brown hair stood up next, "I'm Lewis, The ultimate Scientist." A scientist? Interesting... Jin thought. "I'm Aphmau, the ultimate Role-player." Aphmau said without looking up. "That's everyone!" Nick declared. "So what now?" Seto asked. "I do-" Nick's reply was cut off by a series of loud mechanical clicks. What is that awful sound?