Chapter 27 - A 'Friendly' Motive

Oh God I Absolutely HATE How this drawing turned out! I'll stick to my old art style from now on... The only half decent bit is the hair. Oh God you know what he reminds me of Stewie from Family Guy DX
_______
Jason sat on his bed the next morning. What if he took some of the food from the fridge and locked himself in this room? It'd be safer. He was worried about his safety. But he'd go insane just sitting in here. Maby they should all lock themselves in their rooms. Then cut tiny Windows in the walls so they could talk. The walls seemed fairly thin, it would be possible. But Bodil knew how to pick locks... and Jason wasn't sure that the Ultimate Parkourist could be trusted. He guessed he could be. He didn't try to kill him when they were chatting. Small chance they were going to be able to have a decent conversation again though. Not after almost being pronounced murderers. Jason stood up, taking off his helmet for a moment. Everything looked Orange with it on. He got dressed in more casual clothes. Spacesuits weren't very comfortable. And he would probably be there a while.

Jason eventually went outside into the hall... He had a knife in his jacket pocket, of course. And, of course, it was a pocket knife. He wasn't stupid. He carried it with him everywhere. Well, not recently. That was kind of dumb of him, actually. He made his way to the main hall, his hand gripped tightly around the handle. It gave him a sense of protection. He had a bad feeling about today. He looked around the corner into the large dining room. "Wow, it's been a long time I saw you without your spacesuit!" Mitch said light-heartedly. Him and Lee were the only ones there, it must be earlier than he thought. "Yeah, it's pretty hot in this mansion. The suit has too much insulation." Jason replied sitting down. Lee silently ate a tuna sandwich. Pretty soon everyone else was there. As soon as Lewis, the last person to arrive, arrived, the clicking started. The same clicking from the first day. Monoman. "Oh God." Lewis said, "Did I trigger that?"

Monoman stood on the small stage off to the side of the room. It was the sort of thing you overlooked. It was basically a low picnic table with a stand. "Hello! Are you ready for your motive?" Monoman laughed. Motive? He had Jason's attention. People were obviously capable of killing g here without a motive. "If there isn't another death by the end of the day, I'll 'refill' The mansion! Back to sixteen! And there will be people you know! It sure would be a shame if a certain someone with a melon hat were to be here tomorrow morning, wouldn't it?" Bodil spit out the Orange juice he was drinking. Unfortunately he was sitting across from Jason. Jason had to pick this day to take off his helmet.

"Or Maby a lady with an owl hat? What about another guy that's a fan of gold? Ooh, What about a girl with a mermaid costume?" Monoman was having fun with this, listing off people's close friends. Now he just gave five people motives. Jason also chose this day to grab his knife, thankfully. This would be a day with much bloodshed. Many people would kill to keep their friends out of a place like this. Jason wiped the orange juice off his face with one sleeve and looked around. Stampy was staring at his plate. Lee was looking around the room. Seto was frowning, but it was hard to take that seriously with his orange stained face. Lewis stabbed his fork into the table. Bodil was still staring in shock at some distant point behind Jason. Jason wasn't in a good spot. He wasn't particularly close to any of the people in question, so be would be a target. Monoman poofed away. "That's a scary thought." Mitch commented.