Chapter 4

The people that had claimed to have been in a similar place before led them. "This place has the exact same layout!" Lewis exclaimed. "Yeah, I noticed that too. It's bringing back some bad memories." Sky replied. As they walked past a storage room of sorts, Lee pulled Stampy to the side as the rest of the group looked inside the next room. Jin could hear everything they were saying, but he tried to block it out.
I won't eavesdrop! But he could still hear, "Stampy.... I..... I need to tell you something," "What is it Lee? Did you see any cake ingredients in the kitchen?" "Er.. no. Stampy, Squid... he..." Jin walked into a room farther down the hall. He could guess what Lee was going to say. Even at how far away he was, he could hear Stampy scream in disbelief. Just as Jin suspected. This.. 'Squid' person died. he looked around.
It was a lab, he could see. "Laboratory over here!" He shouted to the group. "This place really is the exact same." Sky replied.

They looked into a few more rooms. Finally they concluded it was pointless: it was the same as the one some of them escaped from. Except a little smaller, the others said. They eventually departed to their own mini-groups to converse. "What do you guys think? Is thinks we are in the lot of trouble. And goat isn't here! I checked everywhere!" Barney was saying. "Barney, I'm sure Goat is fine." Jin assured his freind. "We'd better get to our rooms. Says here showers and such shut off at 9, and it's 7:30 right now." Ross said. "Yeah. Maby we'll have more luck In The morning." Jin sighed and went to his room.
How did they know he liked these particular anime...? They really did their research!