Chapter 43 - A Dizzying Discovery

Mwahhahhahahahha..... I rather like sticking to the book every once and a while..... or... loosely sticking to the video game, rather.....
_______

Jason looked around frantically for the source of the scream. It was a terrible idea to split up. Jason ran out into the hall, opening every door to every room. He was running past a room, looking inside, when he ran into someone else. Quite literally. They apparently weren't looking where they were going, was Jason's first thought. Then again, neither was he. He fell backwards. Jason looked up to see Shelby.

Her eyes widened in panic when she saw him, and she was apparently contemplating running off again. She was wearing a jacket that was way too big for her, so it looked more like a dress. Maby she saw whoever screamed!... Although it sounded alot closer than where she came from. Jason shrugged that off. "Shelby? What's the matter?" Jason asked. "I-I saw someone! A-a body!" She cried. "Where?" Jason asked. "D-down there!" Shelby pointed down the staircase that was concealed in a closet.

He practically jumped out of the door at the bottom of the stairs, running right into someone else who was running down a hall on the first floor. Barney. Barney ran up the stairs, apparently also searching for the source of the scream. This was getting ridiculous! He tripped past Barney and practically fell into a closet across the hall from the stairs. He ran into someone else! He spun past them and ran into the back of the closet. Wow, he was dizzy. He stood up and pushed aside the cloths hangars to make sure the person standing behind them was alright after he ran into them. "Lewis? Are you alri- AGH!" Jason stumbled backwards.

He was hanging from the bar the cloths hangars were on by a rope! And blood! Blood was all over the floor!