Prologue

The group of Minecrafters sat in the shade of a group of tall spruce trees.
They were setting up camp. "We'll get there tomorrow!" Mitch had declared Three days before.
"Admit it Mitch, we're lost," Aphmau was saying. "We'll be there tomorrow!" He insisted.
Aphmau rolled her eyes, "You're lost, and you won't even tell us where we were going!" From above them came the snap of a branch breaking, "Agh!" A figure fell in between them. "Lets not sleep in the trees," Bodil remarked, sitting up and adjusting his glasses. "Well duh!" Sky laughed.
They finished setting up camp, and went to sleep. "Sleeping on the ground isn't very comfortable," Ian muttered. "It's better than Sleeping in a mansion!" Lewis said light-heartedly. He had stopped being
Saddened as soon as they left. "Fresh air can do wonders for people," Aphmau had remarked.

Ian looked through the branches of the Spruce tree at the sky. He was tracing the constellations.
Everyone else was asleep. There was a loud Crack, as if the entire area of trees had all broken at once.
Ian's head jerked up, and he stared in horror and curiosity at what he saw.
A couple of the trees had broken, and he could see why. A giant helicopter- no, it was bigger, it was hovering, but it was definitely not a helicopter. How had he not seen this? He wondered.
It was massive. It was the same deep purple as the sky, and had little bright lights across the surface.
Camouflage. No-one seemed to be hurt, thank god, but the thing was still lowering.
"MOVE EVERYONE MOVE!!!" Sky screeched. The trees were splintering under the hovering-thing.
Ian started to run. The thing was massive, and He worried they wouldn't get out of the way in time.

It was about 20 yards above them now (They were very tall trees!), but it was lowering unimaginably fast. Ian was almost clear. Almost there. Almost- "HELP! SOMEONE HELP! SHE'S HURT!" Ian spun around to see Aphmau and Lee about 15 yards in the opposite direction. Without stopping to calculate, he raced towards them. He could see Aphmau's ankle was bent in a way it shouldn't be, and she was limping badly. Lee was supporting her, his eyes frantically darting from the Helicopter-thing to Ian to Aphmau. They were hobbling along at a very slow pace. Ian reached them and grabbed Aphmau's other arm. With Ian's help, they started speeding up. 5 yards. 4 yards. 3 yards. 2 yards. Ian Aphmau and Lee had to duck to keep going. At that moment Ian made a decision.
1 yard away from being out. They were crawling. They weren't going to make it.
Ian gathered up all the strength he had and shoved Lee and Aphmau ahead of him.
"Ian!" Someone from outside exclaimed. "Run!" He replied. Then it was all Black.

"Ian!" Sky exclaimed as Lewis and Bodil pulled Lee and Aphmau to their feet.
"Run!" The answer came from the small gap underneath the Helicopter-thing.
The gap was gone before anyone could reply.
"No....." Aphmau said in barely a whisper.
Lee shook his head sadly.
Ian was dead.

'Copter Number 18' was written in bright magenta on the side of the Helicopter-thing.
A door-like slot appeared on the side.

"Welcome to Your free trip to Despair!"