Chapter 75 - Hopeless

EMERGENCY! Okay not really. But I'm planning on getting a Fire Emblem Fates game, and I can't decide... what do you think? Conquest or Birthright? Getting both would be like 70$ so I'm trying to avoid that...
_________________

Jason stared at Mitch. "If you're not going to tell us, we'll just have to figure out who they our ourselves." He said. He started to stand up, but he was interrupted by a robotic voice everyone in the room recognized, "Now Jason! If you started the investigation before I made an announcement, wouldn't that be cheating?" Monoman asked.

Jason turned around to face the Enderman robot, but Monoman didn't give him time to reply, "Yes it would! So here we go!" And then Monoman was gone.

They poofed away, and the speakers turned on, "A body has been- er... wait... you will have a set amount of time to find the identity of the Mastermind! Er... me!" They announced. "Jason!" Bodil exclaimed, "What are you just standing there for?! There's no more time for procrastinating!"

"It has to be someone still alive," Seto said, "Right?" "Right. It would have to be someone alive." Bodil confirmed, "So it has to be one of us." He stated with confidence. He started to say something else, but he turned to look at Mitch. He was stifling a laugh after Bodil's last comment.

Mitch tried not to laugh. Who was he kidding? Even if he did help them, these idiots were hopeless!