Chapter 37 - The Mastermind's Eyes

I'm going to try to update at least once a day, the exception being if I'm grounded (like I was today or this would have been up sooner, I managed to talk my way out of it. I should be the ultimate Un-grounded person :P) so here we go!.... Ninja Nekko updated EnderOni so I have to redo the parts for the map :/ but whatever...... so I know I asked who your fav character is, but who do you like the least? No reason for asking........... huehuehue......
________

"It said what?" Quentin demanded. They were at the trial. "It said Mitch. We've been over this," Mitch said slowly. "But why did it have your name on it?" Quentin asked. "That is for you to-" "Enough of your secretive crap! Give us some answers!" Lewis exclaimed.

. "If you insist," Mitch sighed, "I'll tell you. You may know that the last mansion had cameras in it. This one does not. For whatever reason, it has no cameras. So I'm his eyes." Mitch said simply. "I-is that why Monoman only ever pops up when you're around?" Seto asked. "Bingo!" Mitch smiled, "Now let's solve this case, shall we?" "B-but you know who the Mastermind is!" Jason interrupted.

"Who said I did? Monoman threatened me. Gave me a contact that records everything I see. Said he'd kill me if I mentioned it or didn't wear it. So expect me to be gone soon. He apparently wanted everyone to know, whoever he may be." Mitch shrugged as if he didn't care. He reached up a hand and touched his eye, and held a contact up before putting it back on his eye.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?!" Quentin asked. "I don't really like the idea of death, mind you!" Mitch exclaimed. "Let's just figure out who killed Amy. This is getting confusing." Hannah said. "Agreed." Lee said.

"So we have no evidence?" Sips asked, sounding somewhat worried. "Not necessarily. I believe that it was Mitch, actually. His name was on the note that was in Amy's room." Brice said. "What? No!" Mitch objected.