Chapter 50 - School Environment

I went to a dance today alone... well, without a date. Aaaand I wound up spending the night alone on a bench ;-; #ForeverAlone
______

Shubble's Execution - Students

Shelby sat patiently at the small table. A small screen dropped from the ceiling and landed on said table, undamaged. It turned on. The screen everyone was watching Shelby through was half-real between what was on the screen she was seeing and her. It was a montage. A montage of sixteen people. Their names appeared below them. They were all talking, happy as can be. The first name was Zek. He was talking to an unseen interviewer that sounded exactly like Shelby. He was answering questions like his favorite hobby... if he had a pet... harmless questions. Then it cut off to a gruesome death scene of the teen. He had no head. Then it cut to an interview of someone the video said was Steven. And then Steven's execution.

Then someone named Red. He wore a mask, actually. And then Red was shown stabbed repeatedly. Then someone named Poet. And then Poet's execution. And then someone named Ryan. Then Ryan had no arms and was hanging from the ceiling, dead. His black cape hung over his face. Then a guy named Sam. Then Sam was being decapitated at his execution by a giant saw.

Then a man named Sjin. Jason didn't recognize Sjin's corpse. No arms, legs, or head. Oh God. Then someone named Sk3tch. Sk3tch got executed. Jason was seeing a trend. We're these people from another mansion?! Then a man named Seth. Jason looked away. He looked back up after a minute to see someone the video labeled Sly being executed.

The next person was Kyle.... Kyle died. The next person was Hwnt. Apparently Hwnt was the culprit. Jason looked to the other side of the screen at Shelby. She was unimpressed. Like she had seen this before. Jason looked away at the rest of the group, not wanting to see so many dead or dying people.

Hannah seemed distressed about someone she saw up there. Bodil also seemed a bit upset. Er, quite upset. So did Simon. Jason recalled a part of his conversation with the Parkourist. ' Yeah. Zek used to help me prank people. He's a friend of mine.'. Sub was staring at the floor, wide eyed and speechless, But other than that, everyone was just shocked. Jason waited a bit before he looked back at the screen.

Numbers had been beside their names, and a guy named Double was number 15. He was talking about his hobbies when it cut off to him dead. Stuck to the wall with knives and forks. Then it cut to a particularly cheerful sixteenth person named Baki. Baking was rambling on about building Snowmen, even though the interview seemed to be in summer, judging by the flowers growing around his shoes. Wait, if he was number sixteen... but he looked so happy! Hopeful! Instead of his corpse or execution, he was shown walking out of the place they were being held. He didn't look cheerful anymore.

As Jason looked at the place, he realized it was a school. "B-but murder is not welcome in a school environment!" Sub cried from somewhere behind Jason. Shelby looked up from the video as it faded to black, "How was this supposed to kill me-" Then she was dead.

Forks and knives. That was all Jason could think of. Shelby had been pummeled by what seemed like hundreds of them. Horrible. But what she had done... She deserved it.

The group sat at the table. A few of them were quite distraught. "They couldn't be- they couldn't have- Could they?" Bodil was talking to Simon. "I find out about a new dead friend every day," Hannah said to herself. Sub refused to eat the dinner that Stampy and Lee had made. It was a little overcooked... but it was still good. Mitch also seemed distraught. Jason had been informed after asking the archer what Mitch was distressed about. Someone named Vikk had been executed.

________
You know, I came up with her execution off the top of my head... I'm proud of mahself!