Chapter 31 - Quite The Fright

Fun Fact Time! Simon and Baki were going to be in the original mansion in planning before Simon was replaced by Gizzy (Back when, I'll be honest, the Mastermind was going to be Tyler, That's why Tyler wound up going insane) and Baki was replaced by Jordan. Sadly Baki didn't find his way into this book either..... ill make up for that with a fun fact hint! Someone has been pointed out to be suspicious several times already! Oops, I said too much....

would you guys like a mcyt fanfic inspired by EnderOni and based on Death note? I'm almost done with the cover, but I don't know if I should write it yet. The main character would he Zek.

"You guys are in for a scare when you see Mono-" "I see everyone is here!" Jason jumped out of his chair and spun around to see Monoman towering over him. "Agh! Who are you?! Or- What are you!?" Hannah demanded. "I am Monoman! I'm your principle here-" "Enough with your crap why are you here?" Jason asked, annoyed the robotic Enderman had arrived. "What do you think I'm here for? Apparently you all aren't fond enough of your friends, so I need a new motive to give you!" Monoman laughed. "What is he talking about...?" Sub asked. Monoman turned to him, a wicked grin plastered on his face. "They didn't tell you? Yesterday morning I gave them a motive! By the end of the day if there wasn't another death, I'd put eight new people in here with them the next morning! You have Seto to thank for your presence in this wonderful mansion!" Monoman smiled. 'No, they have you to thank, Monoman'Jason thought about saying. But arguing wasn't the best idea in this room. Jason shuddered, remembering what happened to Jerome. "Seto?" Brice turned to the Alchemist. "Woah what happened to your face?!" Brice almost laughed. "I, uh, um, yeah, I guess it kind of is my fault. Uh... sorry about that." Seto said awkwardly. In Monoman's eyes it was Seto's fault, because he saved Jason and Mitch. But Jason was very grateful that Seto 'saved his sorry butt'.

"But anyways, the new motive is this. If you get away with murder, you can have one freind of your choice that died in this mansion or Gizzy's brought back to life. Technology is an amazing thing!" Monoman laughed his robotic laugh. "Steve already used that." Lewis said flatly. "I know that. I'm not stupid." Monoman narrowed his eyes. Then he poofed away. "Wh-who all died, exactly?" Sub asked. "I can't even keep track of them all anymore," Lewis sighed. Jason looked around the room once again. Who would it be? Who would snap this time? This time he couldn't even rely on Mitch to watch his back.

Wait a minute. What if Jason could get away with something like that? He could get Ty or Sky back!... but no one ever gets away with it... but the eight newcomers don't know that. Jason suddenly understood what went down yesterday. Monoman never wanted them to kill each other yesterday. He wanted new killers today.

"Tell us who they were." Sqaishey demanded. Lewis didn't reply. "Dan, Simon, Bashur, Squid, Tyler, Ty, Cupquake, Jordan, Ross, Fear, Pat, Sky , Aphmau, Jin, And Nick." Bodil listed off from the doorway, "That's in order of the time when they died, first to most recent. Nick died the day before yesterday." Bodil said. "That many people...?" Sqaishey was shocked. "Simon?" Simon asked. "He's a good friend of mine. Was a good friend of mine." Lewis said. "Why do you have that memorized?" Lewis asked. Bodil shrugged.

Monoman appeared for a moment, "Oh yeah. There's a new room on the third floor." He poofed away as soon as he appeared. "Well, let's get going then. I'll leads. I've been up to the third floor befores." Barney said. "We should all go. Come on." Lewis said, standing up. "So you just expect us to go with this?" Hannah asked. "This is insane!" Amy exclaimed. "Yeah. It is. But it's what's going on. So yes, we expect you all to come with us, don't get yourselves killed, and don't kill anyone." Lee said. "I didn't know you could talk!" Amy exclaimed (shhhhhhhhh just go with it). "It's a long story." Lee replied. And with that, Barney led them up to the third floor, to see if they could find a way out.