Chapter 39 - Carving With Claws

"That narrows it down slightly." Jason commented, before realizing he forgot someone. He wore a light blue shirt the day before. "I guess alot of people like the color blue..." Sips said, "But what if it's planted evidence?" He asked. Jason shrugged.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Quentin exclaimed, turning to the Orange cat beside him, who had just scratched him for no apparent reason. Stampy had looked up from his little carving, and gestured to it. Quentin looked over at it. "What is this- Uh... guys?" Quentin trailed off. "What?" Jason left his stand to get a better look at what Stampy made. It was crude letters, but it was clear what it said. Sips.

"H-hey! Can he do that....? I'm being falsely accused!" Sips exclaimed from his stand. "Stampy? Are you saying it was Sips?" Quentin asked. Stampy nodded. "H-how do you know?!" Lewis demanded. Stampy rolled his eyes. He obviously couldn't say. "Bodil, you still have that pen?" Seto asked. "Yeah." Bodil fished the pen out of his pocket. Bodil handed the pen to Stampy. Stampy nodded and started to write on Lee's notebook. 'I saw him do it' he wrote in messy writing, 'Sips killed Amy. He moved her to her room.' The pen ink was starting to run out, ' He saw me. I don't know why he didn't kill me.' Stampy shook the pen and tried to write more, but the ink was all gone. "How do you know he's not lying?!" Sips demanded. "He's innocent. He has no reason to say otherwise." Jason said.

"Sips.... Why?" Hannah asked. "I like to talk." Sips said regretfully. "I know that! I'm asking why you just completely ignored Stampy! Thank god you did, or else you probably would have gotten away with this, but you're an IDIOT!" Hannah exclaimed. "I didn't think he would be able to tell anyone..." Sips said. "Well duh he would! We all knew that Bodil had a pen!" Hannah said in disbelief.

How could Sips make such a big screw up?