Chapter 14

As they were walking to the Main room, Sky pulled Jin aside, "Jin listen to me. There is something special about these headphones, I just know it. No matter what happens, figure out what that is, you hear me?" He slipped the neon green headphones off and shoved them into Jin's hands, "Where did you get these? They're not any brand I've ever seen." Jin asked, confused, "And why are you giving them to me?" He added. Sky shook his head, "Doesn't matter. Promise me, Jin. Figure out what's different about them. Please promise me this, Please." Sky sounded serious, so Jin nodded his head slowly, "O-ok."

They all sat in their chairs, Jin putting the headphones around his neck so they didn't fly out of his hands. As they did last time, the chairs went through a tunnel and they came out in a circle facing each other, two more chairs empty this time. Aphmau sighed, "Did anyone find anything?" She asked. Everyone replied, "No." Shaking their heads. "I did." Quentin said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a knife that had been recently washed, " I found it in that kitchen." He finished, looking around. "So that's most likely our murder weapon," Bodil pointed out. "Well, duh." Sky replied. "I say wes figure outs where everyone's was." Barney said. "I stayed with Lee and Seto," Aphmau said. "Yeah, our group stuck together," Seto (My auto-correct wanted to say Seto-Sama..... XD Don't ask) confirmed, And Lee nodded.

"Did anyone split up?" Stampy asked. "My group did," The reply came from Mitch. "Who was in your group?" Aphmau asked. "Uh..... pretty sure it was Sky, Bodil, and Jason. Oh, and Nick." Mitch replied, "We split up on the way back," Mitch added, then continued, "Sky didn't think it was too good an idea, but he went off on his own." He glanced over to Sky, who shrugged, "I didn't want to look like a scaredy cat," he commented. "Oh! Pat went his own way back out of our group, said something like 'needing alone time'," Seto piped up. "Aphmau failed to mention that..." Lewis trailed off suspiciously. "She has an alibi," Lee reminded him. "Jason and I have alibi's aswell," Bodil added sharply, as if he suspected Lewis to accuse him next. "You could be a team." Sky suggested. "You suspect us both now? I thought you trusted us! Er, him at least!" Bodil pointed an accusing finger at Sky, "Unless you have something to hide?" He asked. Jason narrowed his eyes, "What happened to those headphones? And, anyway, why we're you wearing them in the first place? Those are Ty's..." Jason asked. "I have them." Jin held them up. "Why?" Jin shrugged, "Dunno." "Backs to the case ats hand, people!" Barney shouted impatiently. "Yeah, yeah. Aren't we on a timer or something?" Jin turned to Monoman, who was sitting in it's throne, "Yes, you are!" It laughed. "So the possible suspects, theoretically, are Sky,Mitch, and Nick, correct?" Jin asked. "What about Jason and Bodil?" Nick asked. "....yeah, and them."

How were they going to figure this out?