Chapter 19 - Optimistic Friend

Jin Sat down for lunch with Barney and Stampy. "Strange. I've hardly talked to Lee since we got here," Stampy said absent-mindedly, looking at his Lunch of a Ham sandwich. Jin shrugged. Better busy than dead, like some friends of his own he could name. "Hes probably is just stresseds out. He has beens ins a place likes this before." Barney replied. A few other people showed up. Lee. Lewis. Mitch. "Hey Lee!" Stampy waved to the bear. Lee, who had been sitting down with the Other newcomers, replied, "Oh. Hey Stampy! What's up?" Lee moved to the seat beside Stampy. Stamp and Lee talked while everyone else ate lunch, Stampy Oblivious to the fact he dropped his sandwich on the floor.

After lunch, Jin wandered for a bit. He was feeling optimistic. Maby there could be a way out.After all, If Spys could sneak in, Why couldn't a mathematical genius sneak him and his friends out? Well, actually, He only really knew Jess, Barney and Nick. But he wouldn't leave anyone. Not even that computer. He couldn't wait to show everyone what he made with that computer! (Heh heh heh, I wonder who Jin is) wait a minute, he'd been wandering for awhile, it was probably about time for dinner. Which meant he had to get Jess. So he went up to the third floor, and made his way to the room with the two little with Windows and the chair. And he looked inside, not bothering to knock on the door to wake he up, because there wasn't a door. He wished that room had a lockable door.