Chapter 2

A/N - Just to clarify, this is a sequel to Dangan Minecraft!

_____________________________________________________

As the loud clicks continued, Jin looked around the room for the source. A stage, a podium on the stage, the table, the ground wasn't moving, nor was the ceiling, though Jin noted 2 fancy chandeliers. "Look at the stage!" Someone shouted. When he looked at the stage, he saw an opening had appeared behind the podium, and something black and white was rising out of it.
    An Enderman! But Endermen aren't black and white....
    When it was fully out, Jin could see that it was perfectly split from being the normal Obsidian black to being an almost quartz white.
It also had a sort of robotic red eye on the normal side. Then it did something that shocked Jin - It started to talk. "Hellooooooo! I am your amazingly despairful Principle Monoman!" Jin recognized that voice, and by the perplexed expressions on everyone else's faces, so did they. "Let us out of here!" Mitch demanded. The Ender - no, Monoman laughed, "Let you out? We're just getting started! Allow me to explain why your here. This is a fun little game of murder!" Monoman laughed again, the sound robotic and distorted. "But there's a respawn system, right?" Stampy asked, surprisingly calm. "A respawn system? Oh that's hilarious! Of course there's not! What do you think this is? A minigame?" He asked sarcastically. The calm expression left Stampy's face instantly.
  "B-but then if we d-die....... we're gone...." he said in disbelief. There was no way this was approved by the admins!  Wait, isn't Jason an admin? Jin was confused, and he was starting to get scared. Dying?
What kind of sick game is this?