Chapter 83 - Sacrifice

Into a place where thoughts can bloom~ into a room where it's nine in the afternoon~ (seems legit.)
__________________

Mitch glanced over at Jason before swiftly going back to his task of tracing the lines in the wood stand with his fingertips. Okay. They got it. Mitch was scared. For himself? Probably not. If he were, he would be helping. He was scared for the mastermind. Which only added to Jason's certainty that it was Jerome, as much as the astronaut hated to even consider the now likely possibility. "Uh... time's up!" Monoman said suddenly. "What? There's no time limit!" Seto exclaimed before pausing. Monoman made his own rules. Including taking away magic... and lie detectors. Seto brushed his orange stained hair out of his face. "There is now." Monoman snapped, "Vote!"

Sqaishey spoke up before tapping in her vote, "We know who it is. Come on, guys. Jerome has been found ou- Oof!" Sqaishey was interrupted by Stampy shoving her harshly off her pedestal. She slipped and fell to the ground. Her eyes then widened at the arrows embedded in her stand where she had been just a second before.

Heh. You know the problem with shoving someone? If you shove them with to much force, you stumble after them. "Wha... This." Bodil fumed, "Monoman, this is a TRIAL!" Bodil yelled, "YOU. CAN'T. KILL. WHENEVER. YOU. WANT. Physically, you can! Of course! But you are the one who laid down the rules and I am sure you killing someone, unprovoked, isn't within the confines of those rules! Look what you just did! Did ANYONE deserve their fates in this horror of an experience?! What did he do? HUH? Yeah. He saved his best friend. And you just killed him!" Bodil had marched over to Monoman and stared him dead in the face. Monoman showed no shock. It was a robot, "Do you want to die today?" Monoman asked Bodil, "Go ahead. Prove my point." Jason couldn't tear his eyes from the dead body of the Orange cat. He was lost his balance and fallen forwards in his final moments. Jason finally looked away.

"Glad to." Monoman's smile broadened.