Chapter 32

My apologies for not replying to people, 90% of the time it won't let me reply to comments on the app, and I haven't figured out how to fix that.

...So I'll make sure to draw the new characters. Sorry I didn't upload the next chap sooner, I've been on a sleepover AND OMG IF SETO'S FACEBOOK IS LEGIT THEN HES COMING BACK TOMORROW

_______

Jason looked around the third floor with fifteen other people. They had been searching for an hour, but hadn't found a thing. "So... do any of us understand code or any of that that you know of?" Mitch asked the Reporter. Jason shrugged. He knew a little code... but nothing near as advanced as what AlterBop must be made of. They were silent for a while.

"I think I found it!" Someone exclaimed excitedly from a few rooms away. It was one of the new people. Jason and Mitch ran into that room. Amy and Lee had been searching that room. "Where?" Mitch asked. "Here." Amy pointed to a hole in the wall behind a dresser they Jason could just about see. "We can't get the dresser to budge," Stampy fretted. Jason tried pushing the dresser. Something was holding it to the floor.

"On the count of three," Mitch said, "one..... two.....three!" All four of them pushed the dresser, and there was a creaking sound. Then it slid/flew to the other side of the room. The hole in the wall was pretty small. Jason wouldn't be able to go through, he was sure of that. "Hmmm," Amy thought for a moment. "Simon's pretty short." Stampy pointed out. That would be one of the newcomers. The one with the melon hat, Jason recalled.