Chapter 77 - Creative

Wow. Did I really kill everyone in the first mansion except Bodil and Mitch...? God. I legitimately meant for at least four of them to make it out. just goes to show plans change a lot. Heh. Heh. Heh.... Heh...........
_________

"W-we don't have enough evidence yet!" Seto exclaimed in dismay. "I guess we'll have to figure it out with what we've got." Jason shrugged. To be honest, he was very frightened. If they didn't get it right...

Jason stood behind his stand. So many people that once stood in the trial room are dead. And Ross didn't even make it that far. Monoman was silently sitting in their chair, their head turned to the side. They were counting the tiles on the ceiling. Were they really that tired of these trials?

"We have to solve this. Our lives our on the line, if I'm not mistaken..." Sqaishey said. "Well, due to Mitch's... laughter... we can safely say it's not one of us. Does anyone know someone that would potentially be running one of these places?" Seto asked. "You never know who could be a mastermind-" Hannah was interrupted by Bodil, "I do. His name is Steve." "Who?" Seto asked. "Steve. He was the person who acted as Monoman in Gizzy's mansion." Jason informed.

"Oh. I guess it could be him, but that would be unlikely." Hannah started, "It would be too obvious. If he's after the people from his little game, he wouldn't be quite so obvious about it. No-one taking part in running one of these games are idiotic. Quite the opposite, from what I've seen and been told."

She said, "Besides. If they run things like this place, they're not going to kill you two just like that," Hannah snapped her fingers, "They're going to try to be creative."

"Well that's sure comforting." Bodil said sarcastically.