Chapter 40 - Cheetohs

You know, I really like irony. Not sure why. But I'll always be the first one to point something like that out :P
_________

'Bingo! It was Sips! That took you all way too long!' Monoman laughed.

Sips' Execution - Lava

Sips stood in the large, foliage filled room. Nothing seemed to be happening yet. Poison Maby?
Then there was a hiss that he knew all too well. Lava. It seemed impossible, but lava was falling from every block in the ceiling. All of the trees were catching on fire. "Oh no." Sips shook his head, looking around for anything he could possibly use for means of escape. "I....I'm seeing a trend here..." Lewis said from the room with the screen where everyone else was. "What?" Jason asked. "The....the lava...." Lewis trailed off. Jason was the reporter covering the case of Gizzy's mansion. He understood.
Was this some sick coincidence?

Sips gave up on looking around and started to break the floor. He found that only the top layer was dirt. And then the lava burned through the camera. The camera that was beside Sips.

They all walked back to the trial room, and their stands took them back to the Dining Room. Lewis sighed, "He's got something planned for me and Hannah aswell, doesn't he?" He asked, not expecting a reply. "Then don't give him the satisfaction of letting him put that plan into action. He can't make you kill anyone." Seto said. "I agree with the guy in the purple cloak.... with the Orange cheetoh stains on it. He can't make us kill anyone." Hannah said awkwardly, taking note of the orange paint still staining Seto's cloak and hair. He managed to get it off of his face. "It's not cheetohs!" Seto said indignantly, "I hardly ever even eat cheetohs!"