Chapter 76 - Figurine

Hmm... I got some great advice from Shadow, so I think I've made up my mind... I'm going to get Conquest! Yay! I'm going to order it as soon as I find a place that isn't sold out.... by the way I am extremely sorry for my lack of... well, being on Wattpad in general lately... I really don't want to be one of those writers who take month long breaks between writing chapters...
______.

"You laughed. It's not true. It's not one of us." Hannah said immediately. Mitch ignored her, of course. Jason paused. So he could trust his friends. But there was still a good chance Mitch was laughing about something else. But if it wasn't one of them... there were millions of people in the world! This was impossible! Jason examined the painting. It was the cover of Brice's Book again. Jason shook his head.

That wouldn't help them.

They split up to search for something... anything, really. Jason looked everywhere. The kitchen. The second kitchen. The grey rooms. The window room. It was like the Mastermind had never removed the bodies. In his minds eye, it was a barrage of images.

He looked around the kitchen, unable to look at the wall, remembering the blood of Sub. He remembered the word 'Freak' scrawled on the wall in Bodil's room. How did Bodil sleep looking at that wall? He remembered the scene in the window room.

Even the executions wouldn't leave him alone. Finally, he went through the possessions of the dead. Bodil had done a quick sweep of the rooms, and Seto had went through the possessions of the living already. Jason looked through Jerome's room first. Nothing out of place, except a strange piece of glass. It had been broken off of a clear figurine of some sort. It was a rounded corner of something. He went through Simon's room next, finding nothing noteworthy. Then Quentin's. Then Nick's. Nick had another gun in his closet. He had one... why didn't he use it?

Jason then went through Lee's room. Jason was about to exit when something sharp went through his shoe. Glass. It looked like part of one of those sparkly cups. Made sense. Lee used to cook often. Jason threw it away. He went through the other rooms, finding nothing unusual. Seto pulled him aside, "Find anything?" Jason showed him the strange glass, "This is it. Oh, and Nick had the other gun." "Strange. Why would he say he didn't have it if he was going to die anyway?" Jason shrugged. "Guess who's out of time! Everyone, time's up!" Monoman sounded... concerned?