Chapter 95 - Trickery

I can't be bothered to color it in... so lemme just chuck a doodle Jason into this chapter
_______________

Seto stepped away from the walls slowly to the center of the room, along with Kim. Bodil didn't move from where he was, sitting in front of the table where Baki disappeared. Everyone else followed Seto and Kim's example. The monitor Kim left flickered over to show something different. It was a video with red text in the corner.

'LIVE'.

The supposedly live camera was in a gray room. A room that had a person in it, sitting in a chair, tied to it.

Baki.

Another monitor showed the same, but with someone else.

Jason.

"Wh-wha...what are you doing?! Let them GO!" Sqaishey yelled. "No can do, missy! It seems I can't turn off execution chambers here!" "Liar!" Kim said. "Yeah, yeah I'm lying about the not being able to turn them off thing. They're not even turned on yet, heh. Three is a lucky number, you know." Steve laughed. As soon as he stopped, there was another scream. (Steve why must you time everything)

"BODIL!" Brice dove underneath the table. "BRICE DON'T LET GO! Please!" Bodil exclaimed, the wall behind him having slid away. A big claw was trying to pull him away.

"Ohhh God!" Kim said as she ran over and grabbed Bodil's other arm. If they let go, he would.. Brice cut the thought off short. Seto, from behind Brice and Kim, reached his arm out, trying to muster up his magic so he could help.

"Come ON!"

He kept trying for a couple more moments, but it was futile. Bodil just stayed there, the center of some terrible tug of war, for at least a minute.

That's when the two other claws sprung out and lunged for Kim and Brice.