Chapter 79 - Silent Knowledge

Ooooh I've been reading alot of poems lately... particularly a poem story called 'Inside Out And Back Again'. Great, great story :) have a brilliant day- or night... or morning... or evening.... ah, you get the point...
________________

"It's still suspicious," Bodil insisted. "Perhaps, but we need more evidence than that to work with if we're going to figure this out," Brice was deep in thought. "Who says you don't know?" Bodil accused the artist. "I don't follow..." "You're obviously insane; the mastermind is obviously insane," Bodil held his hands out like a scale, "You're probably the guy. That's just logic." Bodil explained with a hint of a smile. "That- I-... They aren't me...." Brice stuttered. Bodil's small smile disappeared as quickly as it came, "I just want to get my revenge. Please. If you know something. A-anything." Bodil stated. "I don't... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Brice apologized.

"Acting is an art," Bodil muttered under his breath, supposedly to himself. "Oh. That reminds me. I found a broken statue in Jerome's room. It looked interesting; not sure if it's impor-" Jason had been pulling it out of his pocket while talking, when Stampy snatched it out of his hands.

"Stampy? What'd you do that for?" Sqaishey asked her friend. The cat merely glanced at her before returning his attention to the piece of statue, turning it around and around in his paws. Out of the corner of his eye Jason saw Mitch exchange glances with Monoman. Worried glances. Well, Mitch looked worried. He had to make up his mind. Was he a friend or a foe? Was he for them or against them? Stampy was trying in vain to say something, his eyes never leaving the statue. Jason watched him closely. 'Leave'? 'We'd'? 'Lev'....? Jason paused as his brain provided him with another possible word.

'Lee'.