-Chapter Seventy One-

Jova and DeLacy stumbled as the ship shook vibrating at the loud sound. Jova slammed DeLacy into a wall a bit forcefully to keep her from falling.

Chest to chest breathing and he held onto her vest looking down as the rumble continued for several moments.

He looked up as it stopped breathing heavily from running up the steps.

"You alright?", he asked again.

DeLacy nodded, "Yes", she said.

Jova didn't let go though he stared at her, looked down at her wrist, "I'm sorry", he said quietly.

"That doesn't matter anymore", said DeLacy pushing.

Jova pushed back again though keep her there, "It does, but I need to know if you are alright with killing your father", said Jova sternly.

"If not, then you do it", said DeLacy looking up at Jova.

"Gladly", he replied in his deep Russian voice.

DeLacy nodded and he stepped back letting her through. But he stayed close. It was quiet here and DeLacy kicked the door to the the ship's steering and main frame.

"Oh there's no need to be so ruthless, the ship's going to go down either way", said a voice.

DeLacy flinched hearing it. She swallowed her fingers clasping the gun tighter and her eyes stared at the figure in front of her. It couldn't be.....it couldn't be. Her mind was racing and soaring. Her muscles were twitching suddenly. And she gained goose bumps suddenly beginning to feel her heart pound faster and faster.

The elder man turned slowly fully facing her.

DeLacy was frozen and stock still. Jova had his gun raised but even he wasn't probed to shoot randomly. He knew too who this man was.

The stranger smiled, "Ah! Jova Scottholm! It's been a while hasn't it?", asked the man.

"A few months", was all Jova replied with.

The elder man's eyes then fell greedily on DeLacy. His eyes were hungry and DeLacy saw this. His voice was deep and possessive as he spoke.

"And you my dear....my sweet....my little girl Jamie....", he whispered smirking.

"It's been what? Ten years now?", he asked.

DeLacy clenched her teeth as he continued, "Yes....ten years....a decade....a decade....that sounds better. But look at what it's done to you. Beautiful. Just beautiful", he looked her up and down studying DeLacy.

He smirked, "I was afraid when your friend told me you were maimed you wouldn't be able to suffice me anymore...but would you look at this...your even prettier than your mother. I have to say....I must have some pretty good gens to give", chuckled the man.

"Shut up! I've had enough of your sick jokes!", hissed DeLacy.

The man was amused, "Oh that voice.....how I can't wait to hear it moan....", he whispered.

"Where is he?!", yelled DeLacy.

"Fiery.....always sparked", teased the man.

He stepped aside revealing Jackson. DeLacy glared at the sight, "You mother-",

"Language my dear. Language", warned the man wagging his finger and pulled his pistol.

He tapped his head with it, he chuckled, "You really screwed me up my dear. You were such a bad girl. I mean this isn't the prettiest thing to look at", he said.

"But.....I'm sure we can catch up later.....since I have something for you. Consider it a reunion gift", said the man.

He turned hearing propellers outside. He smirked, "Always putting others first....what a sweet little girl.... But....you can save strangers....I'm afraid you can't save people you know. It's always those closest to you who are harder to loose....right my dear? That's why you came right? You missed me?", he chuckled.

Kennedy DeLacy walked behind the chair pushing up Jackson's head. He was bloodied and beaten.

"DeLacy?", managed Jackson.

Kennedy smiled, "Oh he's finally back....and he recognized you too....". Kennedy snatched Jackson's chin hard making him squirm in the chair moaning.

"You came here to see me didn't you my little girl? You came here because you missed your old daddy? Didn't you?", repeated Kennedy softly.

His eyes grew hard and stiff, "No....no....you didn't come here to see me. You came here for these two didn't you?", asked Kennedy.

Anderson was thrown down by a large man and Jova resumed to aim at him.

"Ah-ah, wait. Not so fast there Jova", said Kennedy.

"I wouldn't", he whispered firing.

Jova stumbled hit gripping his chest. "DeLacy just shoot him!", yelled Jova grunting.

His gun was way out of each now. But DeLacy stood stock still.

"DeLacy shoot him!", hissed Anderson.

Kennedy stepped on his head, "Don't provoke her", warned Kennedy. "Or wait....me", he corrected himself.

DeLacy was breathing her eyes locked with her father's same color. But different intentions.

"Here's how it goes sweet heart....you choose one.....I choose the other", said Kennedy.

"That is not fair! You bastard! Have you respect?!", hissed Jova coughing.

"Next time I'll shoot his mouth", muttered Kennedy.

"So my dear what will it be?", asked Kennedy sneering.

DeLacy swallowed her eyes tense.

"Clarify", she demanded.

Her father rolled her eyes, "Do you always have to be spoon fed? My sweet little girl you get to choose which of these bad men to shoot. Either one. While I get the other", said Kennedy.

DeLacy pressed her teeth together. She was dusty and ached. Sweat shined on her arms and she breathed still with difficulty.

"The sooner you get this over with, the sooner I can ease your pain afterwards......because there is only us then, and no one else", said Kennedy smiling.

He was waiting.

DeLacy stood stock still.

Kennedy frowned and he grew impatient, "Make your choice or I will do it for you", he warned.

DeLacy coughed stumbling covering her mouth. She removed her hand though and raised the gun. Her eyes heard and blank. Her voice sounded broken and lacked air.

"Fine, the bad man it is", she said stiffly.

-BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!-