Chapter Fourty Eight

Marco noticed this from the car as the camera angel suddenly altered and he was staring at the hairy belly of the man. He made an utterly disgusted face. But he made the correct conclusion that Jane May was getting carried away.

"Woah! Woah! Nasty!", he muttered.

"What?", asked Anderson hearing this even though Marco had said it rather quietly.

Rollins and Jackson perked up. Stiffening. DeLacy noticed this but didn't look up. She just continued to drink and throw down shots. She was on a roll. And didn't intend to stop.

Lawrence's back ground breathing and kissing could be heard and even he could hear the conversation. He tried to push away but it was no use the woman just kept going at him reminding him of the gun pressing it in harder into his side making him shift.

Louis was listening over the loud music which had drastically and strangely increased in volume blaring out the conversation making them almost inaudible to his ears. The two dancers seemed to rump him harder to the beat keeping him occupied. He like this aggression as they moved fluidly up against him. So Louis complied to their vigor hot demands.

"Jane May, I don't know what's happening but she's being dragged down a stairwell, can't see much other than this guy's hairy beer bully, Damn it!", hissed Marco.

"You must be kidding me I'll handle it tell me--!",

Anderson turned around hearing the sound of an automatic gun get loaded and he spun reaching for his gun glaring at the man who had been following him. How the hell hadn't he noticed?!

---Bang!---

---Bang!---

---Bang!---

---Bang!---

Anderson's head whipped towards DeLacy gun pointed at her as the man behind him fell over. The woman kissing Lawrence fell off him limply the gun dropping under her hand as she landed eyes closed and her dark hair soaking itself from her head wound.

Jackson pulled his gun shoving his way through people as dancers and partiers screamed running out in a herd of chaos. DeLacy threw back her last glass slamming it down with a sigh. She pressed her gun to the bar tender's head as he was reaching for his gun. The man froze.

She grabbed his collar pulling his, "I'll give you one chance, where....", she growled through her teeth. She was pissed off.

The bar tender pointed to her left and she released him shoving him back against the liquor decorations making them shatter and fall as he stumbled breaking the glass shelves that held them. He was shaking, utterly petrified. A newbie on the job. A rookie.

She stood glaring and walked briskly passed Jackson and Rollins, reloading her gun making the all to familiar sound. DeLacy was pissed off.

"DeLacy are you-",

"Don't ask", she warned dangerously walking passed Anderson to where the bar tender had pointed.