Chapter Fourty Seven

Jane May rolled her eyes scoffing as she saw Lawrence kissing a girl. Not to mention Louis was also dancing around without a care with women surrounding him. This music was loud. The lights dancing around and people serving trays of food and drinks.

Jane May glanced over at DeLacy. She looked good. Relaxed and as if she was having fun. Her tattoos revealing and traveling up her arm which was well defined and built up. Jane May watched DeLacy run her fingers through her hair with the cigarette fogging her a bit and lifting into the air. She looked damn good. Jane May felt her heart skip a beat as DeLacy cast down her deep brown eyes. They were beautiful. Her lips were a natural darker shade of pink and lashes long. Her eyebrows trimmed and thin.

Jane May clenched her fist. She had to find this man. She had to.

"Excuse me miss?", asked a man extending a tray of wings to her. He motioned with his finger, "Would you like any?", asked the man smiling.

Jane May's stomach growled and she was embarrassed. She shook her head, "Sorry, no thank you", she said waving him kindly away.

The stranger smiled, "But your hungry? Do you want something else? It's all on the house", he said.

"No, no, I'm-", her stomach growled again. And she frowned. The man held the tray of buffalo wings out to her. "Are you sure?", he asked tilting his head concerned.

Jane May smiled her mouth was watering at the sight of the wings and she complied taking one, "Just one", she said smiling and the man was then tapped on the shoulder by another man who took some of the wings thanking him. Then he continued on with his job.

Jane May bit into the wing chewing and swallowing the chicken she had eaten. The buffalo sauce was good. It had a kick to it.

Jane May was about to take another bite when her vision blurred. Her body felt numb and she couldn't hold the wing in her fingers anymore. It slipped out and she felt odd. The music in her ears got louder and louder. She turned her head feeling paranoid. Everything was slowed. Her reaction time. She thought the dancers were all slowing down. She stumbled back the room beginning to spin around her. She raised her hand to her head as her surroundings began to sway.

Her breath hitched and she felt herself fall back as she lost complete focus feeling someone catch her.