Chapter Thirty One

Jackson stepped out of the BMW sore and tired. Rollins was sluggish too. Their suits were dusted and Rollins had a tear in his already. It was dark and Jackson looked up at the old antique building with vines crawling up the sides. It was small and the front light was flickering on and off. Run down almost.

"What is this place?", asked Jackson.

Anderson shrugged smiling, he never lost his charm, "200 East Mills Road apparently", he replied.

"Yeah, but what is this place?", asked Rollins reemphasizing the word what.

Anderson looked at the sign, "Apparently a luxurious hotel", said Anderson.

"Well we blew up the last one", snapped Rollins. Anderson went off ignoring him taking it as sarcasm.

Rollins gapped at Anderson pointing, "Does he not understand that we were almost blown up?! That  he was almost blown up?!", asked Rollins.

"Well, I just hope the room I get isn't rigged with explosives", said Jackson.

"Tell me about it", muttered Rollins entering into the small front lobby of the hotel.

Jackson blinked, this wasn't luxury at all. A dead flower pot on the counter and peeling wall paint and creaky floor boards. Not to mention the walls were a hideous vomit color where the flower pattern looked like mush. The telephone lines were cross crossing behind the counter stapled to the wall. The floor looked like it hadn't been cleaned in days. Weeks probably.

Jackson looked at the woman at the counter. She had a cigarette in hand and was frowning. She had a depressed look on her face and was bored out of her mind. She didn't even light up at the fact that there were some wealthy looking customers here. She had a butt load of make up and a thick black outline around her dark red lips which were large. Her black curly hair was a complete mess and just barely held together by a red handkerchief. She looked at them her skin sagging. She looked even older than the run down building.

The woman held her cheek on her fist and mumbled in a high pitched scratchy voice of complete and utter boredom.

"Welcome to the.....Decor....how may I help you dear guests today?", the question came out slow and naggingly as if she didn't even want them there.

"How many rooms do you have available?", asked DeLacy pulling out her wallet. She was supporting herself on the counter still a little dazed.

The woman behind the counter looked at DeLacy and pulled out a drawer slamming it down ever so un gracefully onto the counter top.

"I've got five rooms left, what's it going to be?", asked the woman.

"All five", said DeLacy handing her cash. The woman shrugged taking the cash and tucked it in her bra. DeLacy took the keys and tossed one to Anderson, then to Jackson, Marco, and Louis.

"We have complimentary dinner and breakfast and lunch served all day and night....24/7, please don't hesitate to ask me if you need anything. Have a wonderful..luxurious stay", muttered the woman behind the counter who seemed to droop a bit more. She was falling asleep and was suddenly snoring.

DeLacy ignored her and went up the stairs gripping the railing tightly as she pulled herself up, "If you want to sleep with the men be my guest", grunted DeLacy referring to Jane May.

"She's gay", said Louis.

Jane May glared at Louis and then punched him in the gut causing Louis to topple over. "Oof!".

Jane May rushed up the stairs hitting DeLacy on accident on the way up and snagged the keys from DeLacy. DeLacy leaned her shoulder against the wall oddly. Her back was cringing. Something else was bothering her. M-I6 looked at his sleeve then. He hadn't noticed it the entire time and glared.

"DeLacy are you bleeding?", he asked.

"Isn't the first time", she replied pushing up the stairs. "My room number is 306 if you are so intent on getting me medical care. But what I need right now is a shower", huffed DeLacy.