-Chapter Fifty Seven-

DeLacy would attend the party and accept the invitation despite Anderson and Jackson's denial and opposition. They both finally agreed on something.

Finally.

Jackson was stunned as to how many people filled the party and this put him on edge. Not to mention Anderson was yapping at him and keeping him utterly busy and away from DeLacy.

Jackson straightened his suit smoothing his tie as he stepped into the party area with Rollins.

Marco was not one to attend parties and neither was James. Marco was staying in the room and monitoring the camera security system.

Anderson was not taking any chances despite DeLacy's assurance that it was against the rules to shoot other players on the cruise. This was a temporary safe haven. As long as they were on the boat there would be no killing and these past ten years nothing has happened. No one broke that rule.

Likely due to the children and innocent passengers on board too. The final fifty players preferred to do their dealing a privately rather than out in the open in front of prying eyes.

Jackson grumbled he was agitated at Anderson. He had him on patrolling rounds. Utterly annoying. There were so many people here.

Women in flowing dresses and men well dressed in suits. Some were a bit more spontaneous and out of the box. There was classical live music and jazz too.

Jackson heaved a heavy sigh.

Rollins heard this looking at him.

"What is it?", he asked crossing his arms. Rollins knew something was up.

"That obvious?", asked Jackson a bit embarrassed.

"Oh yeah, your like a lost puppy. So....?", asked Rollins again.

"Way to rub it in man", said Jackson.

"This is about patrol duty ain't it?", said Rollins. He knew the reason.

"Well, considering that Anderson has been binding my ass ever since I kissed DeLacy in the pool, yeah, patrol duty falls under it", said Jackson.

"I can hear you both", said Anderson through the ear phone.

"Shut up, you know it's true. Your pissed that I kissed her", hissed Jackson trying to find Anderson's face to glare at him. But he was not where to be found.

"I never said I was", said Anderson.

"We aren't stupid Anderson. Even Louis knows it. And when Louis knows, you can't fool anyone", said Rollins backing up Jackson.

"At least I don't sleep with my clients", said Anderson.

Jackson clenched his fists.

But Rollins frowned, "Aw hell no! That is the worst lie I've ever heard! Double -o seven slept with every girl he met! Heck no!", snapped Rollins.

"I can't listen to this ass", hissed Jackson his colorful vocabulary was coming back and he was getting angry.

For good reason. But it was a small reason. Jackson tore out the ear piece stuffing it in his pocket annoyed.

"Hey, don't let him get under your skin", said Rollins.

"He's already done that", muttered Jackson.

Rollins smirked, "Well, I know what will make your night", said Rollins.

Jackson frowned looking at Rollins who pointed.

"It's right over there", he said amused.

Jackson followed the direction of the pointing finger. His eyes widened. slightly. Rollins heard Jackson's breath hitch slightly as he stared not blinking.

"Go, man, go", said Rollins quietly.

Anderson was hissing at Rollins to shut up and not provoke him.

"No Anderson will kill me", said Jackson shaking his head.

"He can't kill you, if he did that DeLacy would kill him. Now go!", snapped Rollins hitting Jackson's butt hard.

"Seri-?!", Rollins shooed him away, "Go get her", said Rollins quietly smiling and waved turning away.

Jackson turned realizing Rollins wasn't going to help him out any further.

He took a deep breath, "Here goes nothing", he whispered to himself.