-Chapter Sixty Six-

Jova climbed up the side of the cruise coming to the veranda. Doing that in a suit was not easy. He hopped over the railing straightening his attire. He looked down. It was a long steep way down.

He looked at the sliding glass door seeing inside. There was DeLacy. It took hours to finally get an answer out of the staff member he had interrogated. Jova had feeling they were privately trained to resist some forms of interrogation to keep the privacy of clients and their rooms private and out of prying eyes.

But Jova himself was much better at this than them. He had much more training and experience, not to mention techniques no one knew about. Because most he had devised himself and he wasn't one to share.

Jova grunted getting a credit card and slid the lock back with ease sliding the door open quietly. He didn't want to arouse attention just yet.

Nor did up he want to cause a scene. He shut the door silently and sat down in a chair beside it. Jova knew it was best to wait. A woman's instincts would kick in eventually and signal that they were being watched. Besides even he knew covering DeLacy's mouth and taking her by force was not the best option. Plus he wasn't here for kidnapping.

Though it didn't sound like a bad idea. She reminded him of his wife. She resembled her in personality. But Jova's wife was a bit more playful. But she didn't sleep with multiple men. If she had Jova never knew.

So Jova sat there for a while just waiting patiently with folded hands. He decided after thirty minutes to light a cigarette to speed things up a bit.

Immediately he noticed DeLacy stir a bit. He should have done it sooner.

DeLacy's eyes snapped open and she stared directly at Jova.

Jova spoke, "Do you make it a habit of kissing one man and then sleeping with the other?", asked Jova.

DeLacy's eyes widened and she sprung out of the bed hearing this but she lost her short lived footing and stumbled forgetting she couldn't walk. Jova stood catching her.

"I take it you didn't know", he said simply. 

"What the HELL?!", shouted Anderson seeing the ruckus.

He glared his jaw clenching snapping up his pistol pointing it at the man. He knew it was Jova. He knew those eyes.

"You bastard!", hissed Anderson.

"As much as I hate to use the woman as defense I wouldn't shoot", warned Jova.

"You're kidding me!", hissed DeLacy gaining her senses back.

"Put her down!", snapped Anderson.

His eyes were hard on Jova. Gun raised and finger itching to twitch and contract.

"I didn't come here to start a fight, as much as I'd want to kick your ass for lying to this woman!", shouted Jova.

"Wait! Wait! What?!", yelled DeLacy amongst the two of them.

"I didn't lie! I never have!", hissed Anderson.

"I wouldn't be so sure, your an agent of M-I6 with thousands of identities! Lying is your job", said Jova.

"You know as much as I agree with that statement, I would put the woman down right now", warned Marco at the door way.

"I'm afraid I can't do that", said Jova.

"I've got a clear shot to your head now put her down, don't think I can't take it!", warned Marco with his eyes narrowed.

Jova sighed, "Fine, but I came to give the lady this", said Jova pulling out the dog tags and handed them to DeLacy.

DeLacy took them frowning as she examined them.

Jova quickly snagged her hands behind her back before she could swing her elbow at him to nock him off guard. Her legs were shaking painfully.

"Put her down! She needs to sit!", snapped Anderson.

"Drop your guns, unload them and kick them over here. Then I will", said Jova bluntly.

They glared at one another, all three men in a dead lock.

"Don't make me reconsider", lied Jova pressing a gun to DeLacy's head.

Anderson and Marco tensed. They didn't know he was bluffing.

Marco set down his gun unloading it and kicked it over.

"Anderson!", hissed Marco.

Anderson moved his fingers debating. He could risk it. He could shoot. But it was too dark in here. Too risky. Anderson complied doing the same and Jova then kicked the pistols underneath a drawer out of reach.

Anderson and Marco's breaths were tight but Jova released DeLacy sitting her in a chair. He tucked his pistol away. Anderson stepped forward.

"Ah! No! One more move and I will reconsider", warned Jova staying close by DeLacy.

She was silent for a while staring. Her eyes hardened.

"Where the hell did you get this?", she asked coldly.

Even Jova flinched at the tone.

"The bathroom, in the down stairs lobby. Plus four others beaten. One with a toilet seat around his neck. Your man makes quite a mess", said Jova.

DeLacy glared at him.

"Why come to me? Didn't manage to kill me? Did it tick you off?", asked DeLacy.

Jova glared leaning forward, "Don't.....provoke me", he warned.

Jova tensed feeling a pistol go to his head, "Don't keep me waiting", warned DeLacy glaring at him.

Her eyes were stone hard. She wanted to know what he knew.

"Your mouth better start running", she warned quietly.