Chapter Thirty Nine

DeLacy had connections as she said. The pilot on the flight had apparently been a former member at Loyalty and gladly accommodated. Of course there was also the frequent bribing. Big bucks bribing. But DeLacy seemed to have no end in the hundreds she pulled out. True to her word she stuck Anderson in a wheel chair.

It was only once they walked out of the Cuban airport that Anderson woke up. He jolted but DeLacy had his wrists and legs strapped down. Lawrence was pushing the chair wearing a beach shirt and sunglasses and flip flops. He admitted to himself he wanted to laugh.

"Bloody hell DeLacy!", he raged struggling to get out. DeLacy turned. She had completely changed her attire too. Anderson's mouth fell open as he looked her up and down. She was wearing beach wear. The kind that exposed skin. A crop top and short shorts. Underneath was a bikini. She wore flip flops and had a bright fedora on with a peach button shirt on.

She pulled down her sunglasses she knew Anderson was looking at her. He snapped.

"You drugged me! I honestly can't believe it! You were not supposed to leave England! Your insane! Have not a single idea as to how hard this makes my job?! Why the heck am I in a wheel chair?! Where the bloody hell are we?!" Anderson continued to ramble on and shout around.

She lit a cigarette and took a drag and placed her finger on his lips getting Anderson to be quiet. DeLacy smirked enjoying this.

"Bien venidos a Cuba", she said fluently in Spanish with a perfect created accent.

She turned on her heel heading towards the waiting white Capri BMW as an attendant pulled them up along with another one. DeLacy held up the keys and tossed them back. Louis reached for them no way was he going to let this sweet ride pass up!

Jackson snatched them from his reach though. Rollins raised his hand with his penny smiling, "Your call, best of one", said Rollins. Rollins flicked his lucky coin up.

"Tails", said Jackson.

Rollins caught the coin revealing it. It was tails. Rollins stomped his foot agitated that Jackson had won his luck this time. Jackson chuckled, "Tails only fails once", he said tossing the keys and walked forward.

"Quit your pouting and get in!", called Jane May already in the passenger seat next to DeLacy.

Anderson agreed to finally get in behind DeLacy only if he was removed from the wheel chair. She complied with no fuss. Lawrence stepped between Louis who was about to follow and turned smirking.

"First come first serve, oops!", he said smiling.

Louis groaned getting into the next car with Marco and James in the back. They drove out of the airport without little problem. Jane May was smiling her loose blonde hair flying back and she raised her arms up feeling the wind. DeLacy smirked and turned on the radio with up beat music.

She looked back. Jackson's saw her smirk. He raised his eyebrows and gripped tighter on the steering wheel. DeLacy suddenly hit the pedal down accelerating and whizzed off.

"Whoohoo!", yelled Jane May excited.

DeLacy shifted through the lanes dodging and cutting off cars.

"Man! Don't let them win! You know how women brag!", yelled Louis.

"Trust me! I know!", yelled Jackson back.

"Yeah baby! May God forgive me!", cried Rollins laughing and Jackson hit the gas bursting in speed. He changed lanes following DeLacy. But he wasn't catching up. He kept going through traffic and DeLacy took an exit breaking off. Jackson followed behind her since she was forced to slow down. DeLacy honked at the driver in front of her.

She officially had no right to but she was enjoying herself and within the heat of the moment. The passenger in the other car stuck his head out as DeLacy honked again since he was going to slow.

"Yo! You got places to be?", asked the man.

Jane May giggled and tilted her head, "Not even for a pretty girl?", she asked innocently pouting and making a puppy face. The man dropped his mouth open and DeLacy could see him punch his partner in the shoulder to pull over.

DeLacy waved along with Jane May smiling, "Thanks! Bye!", said Jane May to the boys who were just staring. Jackson revved it going around as well.

Yet now a stop light came. Jackson pulled up to the edge of the bold white line and looked over at DeLacy. She was looking at him. He smirked, she was cute.

"Let's make a bet!", called Jackson.

"Oh now I'm intrigued, sell me", said DeLacy pulling down her sunglasses.

"If I win....you kiss me", said Jackson.

DeLacy's smirk still remained but she was silent. "Too scared?", asked Jackson smiling.

DeLacy chuckled, "What about.....If you loose?", she asked then.

Jackson thought, "Your call", said Jackson stealing Rollins line.

DeLacy thought for a moment. Jackson glanced at the light, still red,good he thought.

"If I win....each of you goes home", said DeLacy.

Jackson raised his eyebrows and he fell silent.

"What? Too scared?", asked DeLacy.

"OOOOOHHHH!", called Louis.

Jackson smirked, "Your on", he replied and turned on the radio.

DeLacy taunted him with the engine and it hummed perfectly revving and the motor functions worked fine. Jackson did the same right back. DeLacy smirked waiting. This was exciting!

3....2.....1....