Chapter Fifty Three

Jane sighed sitting in the navy blue car with crossed arms. She had been heaving heavy sighs since DeLacy had left the car. Nervous and agitated she didn't like this. Rollins looked at her.

"You okay?", he asked.

"No, she went in there alone. It's our job to watch her and so we should", said Jane May.

"Anderson why can't we go in there?", asked Jane May.

Anderson looked back at Jane May from the right side driver's seat through the rear view mirror. He huffed wearing sunglasses which he had plucked from DeLacy as compensation to annoy her. He drummed the dash board of the car.

"I'd much rather be in there, but DeLacy did have a valid point that if we followed it would only make her even more vulnerable. At least she is in a building full of police officers. It's not entirely the----",

---Bang!---

Anderson jolted and so did Jackson. Rollins jumped out of the car rushing towards the curb which was about one hundred meters down. Jane May shrieked getting out on the other side pulling her gun. She looked her eyes darting around breath quickening. People were running away and pulling their children with them coming from around the block. Others looked and stared fearfully then ushered themselves away.

"Rollins!", yelled Anderson getting out of the car. But the man was already around the corner. "I got it!", called Louis already flying past Anderson pulling the pistol and loading it.

Anderson turned whistling, "Lawrence! Jackson! With me! Jane May stay here with Marco!", he snapped.

"But-", "Stay with Marco!", he warned running inside the building.

Jackson follow Lawrence beside him and pulled the standard issued pistol Rollins had provided.

"Marco! Where is she!?", yelled Jackson.

"Working on it! I'm almost through!", snapped Marco his fingers flying on the keys. His screen glitched and his computer shut down.

"Aw no! No! No!", yelled Marco in the ear piece.

"What?! Give me a report Marco!", demanded Anderson.

Marco ducked in the car his window shattering as another gun shot erupted hitting his computer. He dove out of the other side sitting there under the cover of the car as gun shots erupted from the bush of the park adjacent to the station clackers get against the bullet proof car.

"Why couldn't they have made the damn windows bullet proof?", muttered Marco turning to shoot around the hood of the car at the group of attackers.

People screamed even louder and hurried to get out of range. There were some who were caught in the cross fire with injured legs and dragging themselves way. Others lay very still. Jane May was shooting from her car ducking away the bullet bouncing off the bumper of the vehicle send a small spark.

"Marco! Marco!", yelled Anderson in Marco's ear.

"I'm a little busy! Your going to have to find her the old fashion way!", yelled Marco back and turned shooting one gunman down.

Anderson cursed under his breath shoving an officer out of the way and rushed up the stairs following the officers while other employees ducked hiding others pulled their pistols. It was utter chaos both inside and outside. Jackson followed teeth clenched running past Anderson and shoved his way rudely through the group of officers.

He ran past M-I6 narrowly hitting him in the chest with his elbow if he had gotten too close or in the way.  M-I6 had his gun out and glared at Anderson but now wasn't the time to get pissed at Anderson. Rather instead he was pissed off because he bloody knew something like this was going to happen.

Jackson ducked as another gun shot hit the cement wall drilling a hole into it and the dust crumbles hitting his eyes. He wiped them painfully.

"DeLacy!", he yelled panicking. There was a sight haze and the officers dove through the hallways as the gun shots from a sniper gun kept going off. Jackson breathed noticing the lawyer a few feet away her face stone cold and eyes open and that single hole hitting her head and through.

"DeLacy!", repeated Jackson calling.