-Chapter Twenty Four-

DeLacy stepped out of the car cigarette in her mouth as did everyone else. Even the Sergeant who stopped dead still her mouth dropping open as she stared up at the complex. It was like a castle. Massively huge. The tile stone flooring was clean and polished. DeLacy chuckled seeing Lauren's face.

"What? Never seen rich folk?", she asked.

Lauren looked at her. DeLacy was enjoying herself, Lauren though was offended. But she kept her mouth shut. DeLacy was right to assume this. Lauren in truth thought that this had never existed. That people were this wealthy. She had never met someone this rich until now.

DeLacy sighed raising her head as she heard a voice, DeLacy!", it cried out happily.

"Player Number Twenty Four", said DeLacy smirking as a woman came out.

The woman threw her arms around DeLacy happily, "Please! Call me Miranda! You've always called me Miranda! That won't change because of the silly numbers we have!"

The woman kissed both sides of DeLacy's cheeks, "Are you happy? I hear that is a greeting in your country", she said giggling. DeLacy shook her head smiling, "I'm afraid that is a Spanish greeting, not the American way", she said.

"Doesn't matter, you travel everywhere, you are practically universal", teased Miranda. She leaned into DeLacy's ear tapping her nose playfully. "But I have to admit....I'm jealous that you are player number uno!", she giggled lifting her leg and leaned her head on DeLacy's chest hearing her heart beat closing her eyes.

"Your heart has gotten worse", she whispered.

Lawrence tensed hearing this. Jackson on the other hand was tense because of the way the woman was acting with DeLacy. Jane May too. She was cringing just to hold herself back. She was jealous.

"Oh! Who are your friends?", asked Miranda tilting her head.

DeLacy smiled, "You can pick your favorite, but only for the duration of my stay as a gift.....but don't get naughty", she whispered.

Miranda giggled tapping her chin looking at each of them. She pointed at Jackson and motioned her finger forward. DeLacy nodded nicking her head for Jackson to come forward. Jackson did straightening his suit he glanced at DeLacy. DeLacy nodded assuring him that Miranda wasn't going to do anything too dramatic.

Jackson stumbled as the woman, Miranda had suddenly kissed him. She held his face to keep him from pulling away though he wanted to. Jackson's eyes were wide with shock. But the woman pulled away after a bit.

"Alright! You can come in! Please! Please! Come in DeLacy! It's been so long since I've had you here!", giggled Miranda.

DeLacy shook her head smirking. Jackson looked at DeLacy as she patted his shoulder whispering, "Well done".

Miranda ran back taking DeLacy's hand and pulled to move her. But DeLacy was strong and walked forward at her own pace and Miranda held her arm as they went inside with Miranda giggling and speaking to DeLacy. DeLacy raised her other hand motioning for everyone to follow.

"Does.....does this happen often?", asked Lauren timidly looking at everyone.

"That's the first time I've seen this", said Louis shrugging.

Lauren swallowed. What was with this woman? What was with DeLacy knowing this woman? They seemed to be great friends.....but DeLacy had referred to her as Player Number Twenty Four......so DeLacy....was she here to kill Player Number Twenty Four? Her own friend?

If so......

What was to keep DeLacy from doing it to Lauren?