Chapter Fifty Nine

Juliatried to shriek the entire ride and managed to kick one of the gentlemen in the face as they pried her out of the car. She pulled and pulled kicking and trying to make as much noise as she could. But it seemed that no one heard her as she was dragged into some building and shoved into a chair with more zip ties zipped around her strapping her to the chair.

Then the bag was torn off of her face and gag taken off. Julia managed to bite the finger of the man who struck her. Without another thing to do the gentlemen left the room slamming the door shut. Julia had tears flowing down her cheeks and was sobbing. She sniffed clenching her trembling lips together.

She stiffened though hearing another muffled cry. She looked over to see a woman sitting there. Much older than her. Julia leaned forward to find that there were two others.....children. Little boys crying and afraid. Just like her. Their small hands bound to the arm recasts of the chairs tightly and shaking.

The woman was blind folded and still gagged. The children cried, "Mum! Mum!", but now it was weaker than before. Their mother couldn't reply even though she tried. Julia swallowed. She spoke.

"Brad! Brad someone else is here!", cried one of the fair boys sniffing.

They strained, "I can't....I can't see her.....daddy? Daddy is that you?", asked one boy.

Julia sobbed. She wasn't their father. They had hoped it was their father who had come to save them. She cried snot falling from her nose and she sniffed, "No....no....I'm not your father.....I'm sorry....I'm sorry", she sobbed.

The children whimpered, "It's ok....don't be sorry.....did they hurt you?", asked one of the boys.

Julia simply replied with a weak nod and with the silence the boy could assess that the answer to his question was a yes. Julia was crying in both fear and anger. She was in a room. And worse than being alone in a room was that she was in a room with a mother and her children. It was sickening. Why was this happening?! Who wanted this?! This wasn't right!

This wasn't right.. This was sick! This was just....Just sick....

The door opened and Julia saw a man come into the dim cement room through the green metal door. He stared back at her as she lifted her head.

He had a towel over his hands and was wiping them. Julia could see the blood on the towel that stained it and she caught sight of the fresh stitches on his hand holding together the swelled skin. He hadn't even bandaged the wound. There was a cigarette in his mouth and he took it out slapping the towel over his shoulder and he stared at them all.

"Don't worry, it won't be much longer", he assured.

The children were silent not making a sound.

He looked directly at Julia and then made an exchange of words, "All I need is DeLacy", he said looking at his freshly stitched up hand muttering something under his breath.

"Well, sorry I'm afraid I don't know her that well", snapped Julia.

The man smirked letting out a chuckle, "I don't need information.....all I need is you", said the man.

"Then let the others go!", snapped Julia.

The man sighed, "I'm not one for taking children but....you see.....she's forced my hand.....I've tried to kill her twice now and it hasn't really worked out. If your partner hadn't told me that she was still alive I wouldn't have to do this. I honestly thought she was dead. But......", the man smirked looking down.

"But what?", snapped Julia.

The man looked at her, ".....she's rather resilient", replied the man walking over towards Julia.

He looked at her and sighed, "My, my, my boys are too good", he said looking at her face which was bruised and had a cut on her lip from being hit.

"Well, give or take you won't be here for much longer.....", said the man.

"She won't come! She doesn't even know me!", hissed Julia.

The man laughed, "If she doesn't I'll be very....suprised.....but I won't be disappointed", said the man.

"Why's that?", asked Julia.

The stranger leaned close to Julia looking at her, "I'll get to vent by killing you", said the man.

"Either way....I win", he added in a whisper amused by Julia's distraught face.