Chapter- Fifty Seven

Julia ran down the stairs to catch up with the group to figure out where they were heading. She hated the shoes she had to wear. Tennis shoes would be much easier to run in than flats. They were rather fast for carrying an injured woman. Julia hadn't even apologized for shooting her.

Wait...why would she?!

Julia had done it with the assumption that the woman was going to shoot her partner. It had looked like that! Besides why the hell was the woman carrying a gun into the precinct!? Had no one checked her before she came into the interrogation room?!

Julia was about to shout the word wait when she felt her mouth get gagged and immediately after her vision was suddenly covered. She felt four hands grab her arms and one clamp over the dark bag and her mouth to prevent any sounds. Julia wanted to scream. Her heart jolted and pulse soared. Her legs felt like jello at that moment and she was petrified as she felt the men over power her easily. These were large men with deep voices and spoke in another foreign language.

She pulled trying to get away, thrashing as they pulled her outside and through the back door. She tears filled her eyes as she felt the bag scratch her face and her head forced down under the car door. The gentlemen pulled her hands behind her and she felt plastic strip wire snap shut as they pulled tightly pressing against her skin.

Julia heard the door slam and she was able to make little noise. Julia's eyes were darting all around and tearful. All she saw was brown. An ugly vomit brown. The bag scratched on her head and her neck snapped to the side as the car revved off hitting the curb.

Julia could hear people screaming outside and crying but they all became distant as the car merged into traffic. She tried to remove the cloth gag with her tongue feeling it soak with her saliva. She tried to bit it off but it was too thick. Julia was crying and shaking.

Where was she?! Who were these people?!

Tears fell down her cheeks as she made attempting sobs. She kicked trying to scream but the men in the front paid her no mind.