Chapter Fourty Six

Jackson walked carefully taking glances into the crowd as he wandered through the party. He made sure he was still a ways away though to keep an eye on DeLacy. He could see her throwing back glasses and adding onto the tips.

It made him cringe, if she passed out or dropped dead from either being poisoned or heart malfunction it would not be good. Jackson may not have wanted to be here to begin with....but he was beginning to have a change of feeling in that manner about his opinion.

Anderson chuckled in his ear piece speaking to Jackson from afar. He was walking along the beach observing men and women searching for the man they sought.

"I assume none of you have found anything yet", said Anderson addressing everyone.

"No....not yet", replied Jackson glancing at a young man. But he wasn't it. This put Jackson on even more of an edge as he was getting antsy. The suspense was putting him off. He glanced back over at DeLacy concerned.

 Still with Rollins. 

Good. 

Still alive. 

Check.

"Ah!", said Anderson. 

"What? Have you found him?", asked Jackson. 

"I found Louis", said Anderson in response smirking. 

"Aw! Come on Anderson, I can hear you", taunted Louis winking at Anderson who stood a ways off smiling as he moved his hand down to his dancing partners butt cheek. In truth Louis had been flirting the whole time with her. And everyone had heard it. 

"You suck at pick up lines Louis", said Lawrence chuckling from the other end. He was sitting on a couch keeping an eye on DeLacy leaned back. A pistol shown and he had an open beer bottle in his hand for show. He would swing it down occasionally. Because he himself had brought it. And filled it with water. 

"Wait so who are we looking for?", asked Louis smirking as he then whispered purring in the woman's ear. 

"Good god", muttered Anderson ticked off rolling his eyes. 

Louis knew how to push his buttons. And he was good at it. 

"Just look for someone with a beard Louis-- Oh! Hello sweet heart", said Lawrence as he was approached by a cute woman. She was busting. Her chest hanging and bulging out. Lawrence wasn't interested though.  

This woman was aggressive though. She smiled sweetly pushing back her black hair and sat down straddling her legs on Lawrence's lap sitting right on his crotch. 

Lawrence tilted his head he didn't want to be  rude but he also just didn't like this over outgoing attitude. 

"I've been watching you for a while", said the woman lustfully. She wrapped her arms around Lawrence's neck. 

"Thank you sweet heart but-", the woman interrupted him with a puppy face and sighed. 

"A man like you shouldn't be alone at a party like this. A good looking, handsome, fresh man shouldn't be alone when he's having a beer. He needs someone to share it with", she giggled tilting her head. 

Lawrence smiled shaking his head, "Sweet heart, really I'm sorry but-". 

The woman leaned against his chest looking into his eyes, "It's alright....she'll never know", whispered the woman. 

"I'm afraid I'd rather- Oh!--!", Lawrence was cut off as the woman leaned in kissing him abruptly. Her fingers ran through his hair and Lawrence realized then how strong she really was. 

He pushed her back trying to get her to stop and he felt something press against his side. His hand reached down for his gun in response but the woman whispered, "Wouldn't stop". 

Lawrence didn't know what else to do. If he pulled his gun he'd risk getting shot and there would be chaos. If he managed to shoot her. There would still be chaos. He hadn't much of a choice. At least the woman was an average kisser. Aggressive though. Too aggressive for Lawrence's tastes. And she only got bolder the longer their forced session went.