-Chapter Forty Three-

-Dream-

"My little girl......my sweet little girl....", coaxed a sly voice.

DeLacy moaned her mouth slightly opening. She barely opened her eyes. Her body jolted suddenly as her mouth was covered by a strong stiff hand. A sneer was in front of her with perfect white teeth and the man chewed mint flavored gum. The scent filled her nose cooling it. She stared up at the dark brown eyes and they stared back laughing at her.

"Hello my sweet......it's been a while, tell me did you miss me?", asked the man leaning forward.

He moved his hand swiftly from her mouth up to her hair. DeLacy clenched her teeth as he pulled her head up slightly with force. Her eyes were wide and her nostrils flared as she shook. The room was dark and it was all too familiar. Her old room. The room she had deliberately bulldozed and tore down years ago.

She spit hissing through her teeth, "You're dead.....you're dead!", she spat.

The man leaned forward and DeLacy naturally tensed feeling the barrel of the gun press hard into her gut. He enjoyed this. DeLacy was unable to move. His eyes gleamed with greed.

"Don't tell me you don't recognize your own father? Are you so naive?", he asked snickering and licked his lips.

"Trust me I do....but I shot you-Awww!", DeLacy yelped as he pulled the trigger.

"Like this?", he asked smiling.

He moved the gun again, "And like this......too?", he whispered brushing the side of her neck pulling the trigger.

He held DeLacy's hair tightly as she wanted to get away. But her legs didn't work. She couldn't move them. Why the hell was he.....why the HELL WAS HE HERE?!

"You're supposed to be dead! You're supposed to be dead! DEAD!

He lifted his head setting the gun on the night stand. "Then you.....",

DeLacy gagged loosing air as his large hands wrapped around her throat tightly. Her hands finding movement managed to snag the man's wrists.

"Right... I grabbed your wrists too.....but you didn't stop.....you just kept squeezing harder and harder", hissed the man who proceed to press his fingers curling around her skin squeezing.

DeLacy's air way began to shut manually she gasped trying to get air and cut with her nails into his skin. She was loosing air. It hurt. She couldn't get any oxygen. She felt her head suddenly lift and get slammed back down against the night stand as the man turned her slamming the back of her head against the night stand. Over and over. DeLacy felt her head swim and soar with pain.

He kept going shouting. "You kept going! And going! And going! You just kept slamming my head on the corner! When you weren't stratified with that you....began to hit me!", DeLacy felt her jaw slam upwards and her cheek and face collide with a swinging hand.

"You were just so damn angry! You were so angry! My little girl was so angry!", he yelled hitting her again.

He removed both his hands breathing heavily. DeLacy coughed gasping blood coming from her nose and mouth. She breathed rasping. DeLacy's eyes were halfway open as she glanced watching the man reach for the gun. She felt him turn her head and pressed the barrel against her forehead.

He was sneering, "But you never......got to finish it", he whispered.

-----BANG!-----