-Chapter Thirty Nine-

Julia walked home that night holding her purse close. She rarely went home alone now. She was always looking around and her eyes darting in different directions making sure no one was going to snatch her from off the streets.

She stopped lifting her head seeing someone at her loft steps.

"Andrew?", she asked quietly almost fearfully.

She wasn't positive. Even under the lamp post she still wasn't positive that it was him.

"Not in the slightest", said a deep voice.

Julia stumbled flinching. She wanted to scream. She knew that voice. She knew who it was.

It was Jova.

At her house. On her door step. Just sitting there. Hoodie over his head and cigarette lit. Heist sat there not looking at her. He had found her.

Julia couldn't scream. Tears were streaming down her face and she just cried. She was frozen. Petrified by his existence and presence.

"Beautiful night isn't it?", he suddenly asked quietly.

Julia stared at him starting to back up wobbling. She was shaking violently and she wasn't thinking straight anymore. She couldn't think to pull out her phone and call someone or scream for help. She was stock still within her responsiveness.

"I'm not here to make another mess. I came because I need something", said Jova simply not looking at her.

Julia didn't find any words.

So Jova spoke continuing with a question, "Where is Jamie DeLacy?".

Julia didn't respond ands he shook her head. This can't be happening. He can't know that she's alive. He couldn't know. She was out of the country and somewhere remote and out of sight. Out of harms way. Julia didn't know where she was at all. This worried her now.

"You don't know", finished Jova quietly.

He stood up rocking on his heels and sighed annoyed, "I really didn't want to have to do this", he muttered to himself.

Not again. But oh well.

Jova walked with long strides towards Julia and was suddenly looming over her. His blue eyes bore down at her and his hand reached out. Julia wasn't able to scream or make a single whimper. She shut her eyes sobbing. Her tears kept going.

"Yes, hello. This is Jova.....", he said on the phone.

"Do I sound like joke to you M-I6? I was the one who shot your car and kidnapped you wife and kids", said Jova with no emotion or sympathy.

Jova hung up slipping Julia's phone back into her purse.

He grumbled, "Why does everything have to be so difficult?", he muttered.

Jova stared at Julia, he was debating. Debating something, he glanced down at her. He shrugged, "I'm sorry", he said simply and turned walking off down the side walk.

Julia was stunned. But all she could do was slump down and cry.