-Chapter Sixty-

DeLacy pulled back hovering. She was about to say something but Jackson pressed a finger to her lips.

"I know....trust me....", he whispered before coming down again against her lips his hands resting on her shoulders lightly and he moved them down tracing her waist.

He was very careful not wanting to frighten her. He knew that she was cautious herself. He didn't want her mind to panic. All he wanted was for this money to stay.

Just stay like this. Nothing in the way. Alone. Silence. Clarity.

Just nothing but them.

Jackson stiffened. Damn it! His bladder!

He felt DeLacy smile and she pulled back.

"Go, I know you need to go", she whispered.

Jackson groaned, "I can piss my pants for all I care", he said.

DeLacy smirked, "Really? And stain my image?", she teased.

Ooo...she was too good. Twisting his words against him.

"Just for you", whispered Jackson. Kissing her on the head.

"Do you want me to send someone?", he asked.

"No, it's alright", whispered DeLacy. "Now go, I can see you straining", she said.

"I'll be right back", said Jackson smiling and he jogged off to get there in a hurry.

He really had to go. Badly.

Jackson found the bathroom quickly. He really didn't want to run into Anderson. He really didn't want to. Half the time he was glancing around to make sure to avoid him.

He finished zipping up his fly.

Another man came in as Jackson washed his hands in the sink. A rather large robust man. Then another waiting at the door. Then two more.

Jackson's pulse rose and alarm bells were going off in his head. Instinctively Jackson ducked seeing a punch. He dodged as the second man came.

Jackson heard the door lock. And all four men surrounded him.

"You have got to be kidding me!", hissed Jackson. He eyed the men.

The larger one with four fingers on his right hand charged. Jackson felt his back hit the wall and he pounded the man's back.

Jackson clenched his teeth hitting the tile wall again hard. His hits weren't doing anything. Jackson searched for something. He found the paper towel dispenser tearing it off and slammed it into the man's head shattering the plastic which scattered. Jackson hit him again and again. More bits flying everywhere.

The large man immediately fell down unconscious after the seventh hit. Jackson breathed and stumbled suddenly hit by one man in the nose. In retaliation Jackson swung wide but the man ducked and he upper cut into his chin.

Jackson kicked the third hard and drilled his elbow into the back of his neck. The fourth was hit by the third.

In the mean time Jackson. Felt the second grab his shirt and he spun hitting him with his fist. Jackson snagged the back of the man's head and slammed it repeatedly into the door of the bathroom one of the three stalls.

Jackson was pried off. He was enraged! Who the hell were these people?!

Jackson felt the man throw him into one of the stall and Jackson caught himself on the toilet. But he didn't have time to adjust has his head was shoved into the water. Jackson struggled under the man's hold. He shook pushing to get air.

He thrashed his head but the stranger had him good. In a last attempt Jackson kicked his leg back and around managing to get some ankle and he gasped throwing his head back soaked. Jackson snagged the brown paper roll which was nearby and began to wrap it around the man's face. And then hit him hard once against the paper seeing it turn red.

There was one more Man though and Jackson dodged his kick and punch tearing off the toilet seat. He saw the man turn his head to get power in his punch and then stood throwing the toilet seat over the man's head and against is throat pulling hard.

Jackson kept pulling as the man gripped at the toilet seat loosing air and was rasping. Jackson felt the man slump slowly and saw him give out. Jackson held it to be sure there wasn't any further stir.

Jackson was breathing heavily. His nose was bleeding as he stood wiping it. Jackson was soaked it toilet water.

"DeLacy!", he shouted.

Jackson's eyes widened and he sprinted slamming the door open as it unlocked and he blacked out hitting the floor as the butt of a pistol hit his head.

"I'm afraid you'll have to wait....Jackson Roberts", chuckled a voice.