-Chapter Thirty Six-

Anderson and Jackson burst through the commander's office door. The phone clattered on the ground.

"What in the hell?!", yelled the commander.

Lauren had her gun raised as his hand flew to his. She glared at him.

"Sir, let the woman go", warned Lauren.

Jackson saw DeLacy passed out in the wheel chair, "You bastard!", he yelled.

"She was just on the phone! I have not in the slightest idea-"

"Sit down!", warned Anderson wagging the pistol.

The commander eyed him. Thinking of his safety he raised his hands sitting down slowly.

"Get her out of here!", snapped Anderson.

"What about you?", asked Lauren.

"I will meet you there", said Anderson glaring at the commander.

Jackson took the wheel chair carefully. He saw DeLacy's face pale and just still.

"Anderson lets go!", snapped Jackson.

"I will meet you there! Get the jet started!", hissed Anderson.

Jackson grumbled but left with Lauren.

The commander stared at him eyeing the gun. "Look son clearly we've got off on the wrong foot but we both want DeLacy safe and -",

Anderson glared, "If you don't do exactly as I tell you right here and right now I will shoot you. And I will have my superior shut you down, have I made myself clear?", warned Anderson.

The commander winced. There was an utter distinctive tone of seriousness and honesty.

"You understand. Good...."

Anderson began to demand things being detailed And clear simply repeating what M-I6 was saying. The commander hadn't the slightest idea as to the truth behind what was going on. The records were being swiped and phone numbers were being gathered.

"And finally, who the hell was on the phone?", asked Anderson glaring.

This wasn't M-I6's order. But it was personal.

"I-I-I--!"

"WHO!?!", yelled Anderson demanding an answer.

This time the commander gained some backbone of defiance.

"Anderson leave it!", hissed M-I6 in his ear.

"WHO WAS IT!", yelled Anderson.

"I am not allowed to tell, it's a privacy disclosure! I will not! I refuse!", snapped the commander.

Anderson came around clearing things off the desk and slammed him down pressing the cheek of the commander against the polished wood. He pressed the gun to his head.

"Anderson! Don't you dare shoot! That's an order!", yelled M-I6 through the ear piece.

Anderson tore it out crushing the link under his foot. He was angry.

"I swear your head will be all over this office! Now tell me!", he yelled.

"I could loose my job dam-nit! I have to support my family!", yelled the commander.

"Your family won't have just a missing member or less income to worry about! Now....tell me who was on the phone!", hissed Anderson pressing harder.

Silence....

Anderson pressed harder and the commander broke, "Fine! Fine! It was Kennedy DeLacy! It was Kennedy DeLacy!", yelled the commander.

Anderson heaved breathing. He curled his fingers tighter debating. He shoved the commander once more. He opened the window getting out and made his way on the roof to get to the plane.

The commander slumped down breathing and sweating in the distributed room where everything was scattered. He swallowed and reached for the phone.

He dialed shaking.