Chapter Twenty Four

DeLacy stared at the barrel of the gun not moving. There was a rather large overweight man standing there. He was wiping his mouth from his recent hot dog. DeLacy looked at the bath room floor annoyed. This man had made himself quite at home with his personal indigent delights.

"No, look at me, I want you to look at me before I pop this in your head", said the stranger. He stepped forward. DeLacy stepped back. "Keep going, I want some space to shoot your head off", said the man.

Anderson had his gun raised and he was about to pull the trigger when the large man snapped at him, "Ah! Down with it British boy!", snapped the large man. Anderson glared clenching his teeth.

DeLacy rolled her eyes. Her hand then snapped up her gun side stepping the gun shot of the large man as she pressed it against his head.

Bang!

"Aw! Damnit! What the hell have I told you guys about firing guns on this plane?!", yelled the lead pilot from the cockpit.

DeLacy tucked her pistol back in her belt fixing her coat. She pressed a red button beside her and the back exit of the plane lowered down. The wind blast inside and the lead pilot was pissed off. Shouting over the air only to continue as it sealed shut.

"Madam I don't care if--!", he stopped himself looking at DeLacy. Her clavicle was red. She touched it with her fingers looking at the red contents and sighed.

The lead pilot turned back around grumbling, "What?", asked his co-pilot.

"I can't yell at her when she got wounded to protect us, the bullet would've hit someone....most likely me if she hadn't been hit to tilt it off a bit", he replied muttering and cursing under his breath. Not to mention he would also have a lot of cleaning to do later.

"Madam DeLacy are you alright?", asked Anderson as DeLacy sat back down in her seat cocking her head and pressed her hand against the wound. She grumbled in response shifting uncomfortably. It pained her. The bullet had just scaled her yet she was bleeding continuously.

"I'm already getting dizzy, this is fantastic!", she mumbled.

Lawrence came over making his way through, "Let me have a look, I'm a medic", said Lawrence.

DeLacy removed her hand obliging and Lawrence lifted her coat and peeked at it from under the white. Button shirt now stained red.

"Your going to have to take this off", said Lawrence gesturing to the coat. DeLacy huffed standing and took it off tossing it over a chair. She looked at her shirt rolling her eyes as she began to unbutton it. It was filthy. Anderson cleared his throat.

"Gentlemen", he warned motioning for them to turn around and not stare. Jackson and Rollins turned around along with James. Louis didn't though and was forcefully turned around by Anderson and then smacked upside the head harshly.

Lawrence opened the first aid kit he had been provided with along with his pistol. Marco had his computer. Lawrence preferred these life saving gadgets instead of keys and letters. He looked at the wound and rummaged through finding the alcohol wipes.

"This is going to sting", he warned.

DeLacy nodded silently as Lawrence began to clean the wound. It was not large, but it wasn't that small either. He saw her throat tense and she flinched her breath hitching as he went over the wound. He needed to disinfect it to ensure no further accidents or surprises would happen.

"Almost done", assured Lawrence seeing her fist clench and knuckles whiten.

DeLacy clenched her teeth as Lawrence pressed against the wound. He was silent. DeLacy sighed as he began to bandage it.

Where did you serve Sir?", she asked politely starting conversation to get her mind off the pain. Her lip flinched as Lawrence held the bandage to find the other wrapping. He was pressing on it in a rather hard manner to ensure that it wouldn't continue bleeding.

Lawrence smiled, "With all due respect Madam I think that Anderson can provide you with a biography, he has the list and descriptions of who we are", said Lawrence. Yes he thought DeLacy was cute but he knew his manners as a former doctor.

"Yes, that is true...but I'd prefer to hear it from you", said DeLacy.

She continued though closing her eyes and added politely, "Yet if you aren't willing to tell I won't force you, nor will I even read Anderson's provided biographies", said DeLacy.

"Hm...It would be disrespectful. If you do not wish to tell me personally then I have no right to read about you as well. Besides the biographies are biased and dull...they are secondary resources", replied DeLacy.

"What makes you think I wouldn't also be biased about myself?", asked Lawrence.

DeLacy shifted again trying to get comfortable, but she didn't complain that Lawrence was taking too long.

"I'm sure you would be, but it won't be as boring as filing and flipping through your records on an excel sheet or PDF file. And they can't incorporate enough biased details of personal experiences in them either, yet I respect your-",

Lawrence chuckled interrupting, "No, no, I'll tell you...", his eyes softened and he looked at the wound finishing it and then looked at her.

"It's just I didn't think anyone would....you know...actually ask me personally about what I did- I mean....they did ask....but it was more or less along the lines of, did you shoot someone?", said Lawrence clarifying.

He sighed, "But to answer your question Madam, I did serve, for five years. Deployed to Afghanistan for three trips. I left the army as a field medic and the story goes south from there... But now I'm here. Guess I'm lucky", said Lawrence.

Louis was taking glances without Anderson's notion. Lawrence noticed though.

"Louis! Jesus Christ! Quit gloating you pervert!", snapped Lawrence. Anderson hit Louis upside the head again.

"Ow! What was that for?!", hissed Louis.

"Rule number three!", hissed Anderson back at him.

DeLacy smiled a small smile amused a bit standing and began to put on her things again. She reached for her coat, but her phone buzzed again vibrating on the small side table. She looked at it. She had received a notification from the app.

She slipped across opening the notice. It was a video. Her jaw line clenched thinning as she watched it seeing an explosion go off and people screamed running around. Her phone glitches and she glared at Anderson who was busy typing on her Apple Watch.

"Anderson you bugged my phone?!", she asked angered.

Anderson didn't look up, "I did, I also deactivated it, meaning that all your calls now go to me", said Anderson.

DeLacy ran her fingers through her hair and set down her phone shoving her other hand in her pocket. "You can't be serious? Did you get that technology from M-I6? Is he in this too?", asked DeLacy.

Jackson and Rollins raised their eyebrows James Bond? That was the only thing popping in their heads right now.

"I am", said a voice as the slick television turned on.