Chapter Fifty Eight

Andrew sprinted down the stairs hanging up. Immediately. He darted around the lobby pushing through people.

"Julia!", he cried out. No response. Officers were busy rushing around and evacuating. A firefighter came grabbing Andrew who pushed him away yelling again praying for a response.

"Julia! Julia!", he cried.

"Sir! Get out of the building now!", ordered the firefighter snagging him a second time dragging Andrew out into public.

"Julia!", yelled Andrew prying away.

"Sir! Ack! Forget it!", hissed the firefighter running back into the burning building to get others out. He would have to rely on his co-workers to get the lunatic.

Andrew looked around frantically he was shaking. He pushed passed people looking at them. Julia....Julia....Julia....where was she?!

Andrew stared encircled breathing heavily. His eyes brimming with frightened tears.

"Julia.....where...", he couldn't finish the sentence as he saw DeLacy and the group of gentlemen open the door to a new car. M-I6 was handed the keys by one of his agents who had brought him another. He then headed around to start the engine and get away.

Andrew sprinted towards them shoving Lawrence out of the way who tried to stop him. "Hey! Woah!",

Andrew grabbed DeLacy's coat in his fingers, "You have to get her back! You have to get her back!", he cried shoving her onto the hood of the car. DeLacy clenched her teeth straining to stay awake.

M-I6 shouted, "Get your filthy hands off!", he yelled stepping out of the car.

James who was much smaller than Andrew tossed Andrew down drilling him in the nose. He held him by the scruff and DeLacy held her throat almost falling over coughing. Lawrence caught her helping her inside the car. Jackson in the mean time had joined James pulling Andrew up and slammed him against the back window of a car hitting him over and over.

"Gentlemen! Gentlemen!", yelled Anderson getting them off Andrew who heaved over bleeding from his lip and head.

"Where....where is she....Julia...where....", Andrew fell over losing focus.

"Get in the car! Get in the car!", yelled Anderson shoving James and Jackson away towards the second vehicle.

Lawrence rushed out beginning to pick up Andrew, "Blazes?! Leave him!", yelled Anderson.

"I'm not leaving an injured man out on the streets if I can help it! Besides, lady's orders", said Lawrence.

"Bloody hell! Come on!", hissed Anderson hoisting up Andrew's unconscious body into the other car.

Lawrence got in the first car next to DeLacy forcing her to lay down over the span of the three seats with her head on his lap as he again began to apply pressure on the side wound. The bandage wasn't doing any good the bleeding wasn't stopping nor slowing.

M-I6 turned the wheel spinning and DeLacy yelped as he made a sharp turn. She shut her eyes tightly but Lawrence tapped her cheek, "Stay with me!", he snapped harshly at her.

"Bloody hell I'm not sure how much longer I can-AW!", M-I6 made another sharp turn dodging a car which honked at him. Anderson was right on his tail who also sped passed it over the red light.

"M-I6 be careful!", yelled Lawrence.

"It's not that easy!", hissed M-I6 back. He glanced through the rear view mirror at DeLacy. "She's closing her eyes again!", he snapped.

Lawrence tapped her cheek, "Do not fall asleep on me!", snapped Lawrence.

M-I6 made another harsh turn through traffic. Car screeched slamming their brakes. Anderson exacted spinning his wheel. He heard Louis speak through the ear phone, "Yo, thanks for forgetting us!", snapped Louis gaining on the two cars.

"Shut up! The agent gave you the car!", hissed Anderson turning again after M-I6.

"Oh, well then I guess we are all good then", said Louis.

"Do not think that we are good! I am pissed right now and have no need for your jokes and aloof attitude! Just follow and not another word!", yelled Anderson back.