Chapter Twenty-Eight: Pieces Of Honesty

Start from the beginning

“What are you gonna do?” he mocked, teasing my jaw slightly with his lips. Against my will I felt little shivers dance over my nerves.

Umm… Good point.

“I will….” I paused, searching my mind. Great you idiot. Just brilliant. “I’ll…. I’ll… I’ll… I’ll call rape!”

Oh you’re a genius. Not.

Accel practically choked on laughter. “It’s not rape if it’s consensual.”

“I won’t consent!” I stated determinedly, refusing to keep my head still.

“Won’t you?” he murmured, releasing one of my hands to run his through my hair and bring our lips together. I tried to resist, bringing my newly freed hand to his chest to try and push him off, his dark taste clouding my mind with every passing second. For some reason though, my fingers found themselves entangled in his hair, clutching tightly against his head. In under a minute I was practically helpless beneath him, his tongue duelling heavily with my own, coils of lust tightening deep in my gut. How does he do this to me? I moaned gently, the soft breath of air catching as Ace’s hand snaked beneath my shirt.

“No…” I groaned, weakly trying to push him away.

“Yes,” he smiled softly, claiming my mouth once more when I blushed.

“Mmmm…” I sighed as he trailed wet kisses down my neck, arching into him as he nipped playfully at my collarbone.

“You give?” he moaned, playing with my ear, my head lolling back as my body shivered with need for Ace’s touch. I don’t want to give…

But you already have.

What am I DOING?!

With a gasp I wrenched myself away from the stunning boy I was trapped beneath, running my tongue over my kiss swollen lips and attempting not to swoon from the taste. Dazedly I tried to sit up, not wanting to meet Accel’s hungry gaze.

“Hey, come on Princess,” Ace crooned, sliding off me so he was by my side, one leg still resting across my flat stomach. I felt his slender fingers brushing my hair out of my eyes, the glint of the ring on his thumb catching my eye. My gut clenched at the sight of it, my body filling with this indescribable tightness. God I could never leave him. No matter what anyone ever says to me… or ever does. I took a fucking bullet for him. I can take anything the world has left to throw at me. Small thrills of lust still ricocheted through my nerves, heat warming my body as I stared into his eyes. Slowly my gaze traced his features; the flawless skin, high cheekbones, defined jaw line, piercing jade eyes and those pouted lips that tasted so sensual and felt so sensational, pierced by that sexy black stud. I wanted to keep drinking him in, to commit every tiny detail of him to memory. Helplessly, I dragged my eyes upwards, biting my lip when we locked gazes.

“Hey,” he spoke softly, the corner of his mouth tugging upwards. Nice way to keep it subtle.

“Hi,” I grinned shyly.

“What’s up?” Accel questioned, feathering his fingers across my stomach and over my ribcage, stealing the choked laughter from my lips with his own.

“Stop!” I gasped hysterically, a flash of pain spearing through me when I jerked too hard with my shoulder. “Ouch!” Ace instantly halted his assault, his hands gripping my waist and his eyes searching mine worriedly. The pain was gone within an instant, but apparently Accel didn’t pick up on that as he forced me to talk to him.

“Andrew! You’re alright?” He knelt over me as I groaned, falling backwards onto the grass, sick of his nagging more than anything else. “Fuck I’m such an idiot. I’m sorry! Goddamn it.”