Chapter Twenty-Five: In These Tender Moments

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT] ;)

Ace tugged the thin t-shirt over my head, pulling my hoodie off in the same fluid movement.  I helped him, shoving desperately at the cotton. Lips were on mine almost instantly, stroking and teasing, tendrils of dull fire coursing through my veins. Between my fisted hands his hair was soft and silky, the black a stark contrast to the naked paleness of my own skin. Warmth surrounded me as I held him tightly, pulling at his head to bring his lips closer to my own. Only Ace could ever do this to me... Will be the only one who could ever do this to me. Need chased through my body, pursuing some elusive goal, so white hot it blinded me to my surroundings. Ace was the only thing that mattered, his lips, his hands, his body. Us, together in this moment.

With a restless sigh I wrenched my lips from his, arching my body as his lips sucked and teased at my neck, the tiny spot almost ridding my mind of all senses. How is he- Oh that is nice… I thought, clinging to him tightly in the dark room. His skin was so hot against mine, the warmth burning through to my bones. His teeth scraped at the sensitive spot, the feeling causing me to gasp and flinch. I could feel his smile against my skin, the plastic stud pressing down lightly.

“Andrew…” I heard him whisper in the shadows, every breath of air passing over my skin sending teasing little thrills down my spine. “You’re sure?” His body was still, clutching my thinner frame in a firm and enveloping hug, face buried in my shoulder as if he couldn’t bear to stop. Our chests heaved against each other, breathless from the lust that was surging through us both.

Was I sure? I’ve never been so sure about anything in my life… except maybe about killing the cat. I’m pretty sure that I’m pretty sure I want to pretty much kill that creature. So yup, I am SURE as sure can surely be.

“Yup,” I giggled, teasing his strands of hair between my fingers. I attempted to move, to try and soothe the heat that was coursing through my veins. I wanted him this much but he wasn’t doing anything!

“Ace! Please,” I whispered softly in his hair, closing my eyes as his scent swirled thickly through the air, “I’m begging? Don’t you like it when I beg?” I heard him groan in frustration. Grinning slyly in the dark, I hooked my arm around his back and rolled us over.

Now who’s on top mofo, I smiled.

Straddling his body I leant over him, the air between us burning with need. Almost feverishly I kissed him, trying to seduce him, luring him to make his move. Why wasn’t he touching me? Why aren’t you, you stupid oaf? You’re perfectly happy to every other second of the day and now, when I want it, all of a sudden you’re like, oh no, we can’t have that. I sucked at his lip, teasing and nibbling until he let me in and I wanted to almost cry with joy. My hands buried themselves deep in the soft strands of his hair, clutching his head to my own as I curled over his body. Painfully slowly he kissed me back, mouth finally fusing with my own and his tongue sparking shivers of need. Under the fiery caress I melted, my hands finding a mind of their own and falling from his head to his chest, shoving his jacket roughly from his shoulders and wrenching his shirt upwards hurriedly and over his head. Why is this so different? I want you like I’ve always wanted you, but this time it’s worse, it’s almost as if I’m going to die if I can’t have you completely. Corny as it sounds. Oh my God… why are you so fucking HOT!

With a loud groan Ace wrenched his head backwards and scooped me easily in his arms, flipping us over until I was pinned against the bed, his body looming dangerously sexily over my own. I smiled up at him through my swollen lips, noting his flustered and flushed face. Amazingly… just… he’s so perfect…Usually immaculate raven hair was skewered at odd angles to his head, clashing with his burning jade eyes in an intense collision of lust and passion. His perfect lips lay open, slightly swollen and wet from making out and dragging in heavy breaths of air as he simply sat there, staring at his prey which was- coincidentally- me. Swallowing heavily, I arched my hips under his, my eyes fluttering as a wave of pleasure wracked my body. Even through my jeans the pressure of his body on my aching erection was pure bliss, but still not enough to satisfy. Oh God, why does he have to torture me!!